GI: mazdaspeed proteg front bumper - sunlight silver metallic

If you're interested, post a comment or PM me and I will post a pic with my username written on a sheet of paper next to the items proving that I have it for sale and ready to ship as soon as I can.

This is required when making the thread. How soon can you provide the required pic?

What color is your car? I have a yellow lip and I need silver. Let's trade...............

I know that. Wasn't my point. It just sucks that all these silver lips float around after just buying a yellow one (because no others were available) that I'll have to paint silver while these other silver ones get painted different colors. Wasn't even serious, the shipping would be more than painting. Guess I should have used the sarcasm icon for ya.............

I feel lucky to have acquired this one. There's less and less of them available. I'm faced with repainting mine as well.

I know that. Wasn't my point. It just sucks that all these silver lips float around after just buying a yellow one (because no others were available) that I'll have to paint silver while these other silver ones get painted different colors. Wasn't even serious, the shipping would be more than painting. Guess I should have used the sarcasm icon for ya.............

When I had my MP3 I wanted one really bad. I was able to get this one 2 years after i got rid of my ride lol

priced dropped completely to $0

This bumper is now free but for local pick up ONLY. I will NOT ship it. Available the rest of today and tomorrow.

Come Monday morning, it will be in the dumpster (sadbanana)

Back