Lots of stuff for sale (Midpipe, weaponR, gauges, HID, interior, pulley, turbo, etc)

Hey all, I've been going through a bunch of stuff I have above the garage and I've found a lot of things you might like to have.
Hopefully my spring cleaning = Your summer/spring project!

Also, I am moving across the country from Rome, GA to Portland, OR, so you can meet me along the way if you don't want to pay for shipping.

You will need to pay the actual shipping costs, so please include that in your figures. Paypal: nshootz AT hotmail
I am open to package deals, now that my move is TOMORROW (4/14)...

items that have been sold will be marked SOLD and no longer bold

H4 Bi-Xenon HID headlights (5000k) and harness & ballast (35W) (plugs right into your existing H4 connector) - $20
H7 HID's (3200k) - make an offer
Protege single din stereo pocket (painted to match silver trim) - SOLD

2 x stock Pro5/MP3/MSP front tweeters - $5
Corksport Rear Motor Mount inserts - SOLD
10 x Extended wheel studs - SOLD
Protege clear sidemarkers w/ amber bulbs and wiring plugs - $5
MOMO Leather shift knob (nice piece, ties interior together if you have black/silver) - SOLD

Protege Stock Cam Gears - $10 (Make them into adjustable ones... others have done it...)
PAC: SWI-PS - Steering wheel to stereo wiring adapter - $18 (over $80 new...)
Protege camshaft solid spacers (full set of 16) - these are $8 each from factory - $15
Protege differential bearing (unused from tranny overhaul) - $5
Protege tranny speedometer gear - (unused from tranny overhaul) - $5
Stock T25 turbo inlet and exhaust gaskets (NEW) - SOLD
Prosport Oil Temp Gauge (white/amber) w/ sender!!!!- SOLD
TurboXS BOV - w/ 2 types of flanges, meant to be welded on, but comes w/ a silicone hose to attach it - SOLD
Corksport poly exhaust hangers (just 2) - SOLD
WeaponR engine torque damper - SOLD - info here: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123707829-help-fitting-weaponR-engine-damper
Protege stock crank pulley - SOLD
JoeP FCD (Fuel Cut Defender) - SOLD
Aluminum Alternator Pulley (Hard to find piece) SOLD

Garrett Turbo (not sure on the application/specs) - Make Offer

MAM 2.5" midpipe w/ hi-flow cat - SOLD
Racing Mazda 4-2-1 Header welded to an SLS 2.4" midpipe w/ hi-flow cat - SOLD

1 x MSP front brake pad sets - make offer
1 x Pro5/Sedan ES front brake pad sets - make offer
1 x rear MSP brake pads - make offer
Exhaust header heat wrap - SOLD
2 x RallyArmor mudflaps (NEW) - SOLD
red grounding wire system (Used) - SOLD

2 x Protege sedan rear deck lid 6x9 speaker covers/deletes - $5

Mazda6 1st gen steering wheel, clockspring, & airbag. I bought these as a retrofit for my car, but never worked on it. $100, will separate, OBO.

BTW, is the Mazda6 classified section fully owned/operated by Panjo?

Last edited:
How much for the t25 turbo gaskets and the mam midpipe with cat shipped to 78758? I love your sale threads you get rid of the good stuff lol.

Last edited:
You guys mind if I join? :)

By the way, might be interested in the trunk net as well as a couple other things. Will let you know soon..

Sounds good to me! I'll send out pics of my move at some point on the OR thread. I have a uHaul hitch that I mount a little trailer to... it's comical seeing my setup... bike on top and junk in the trunk/trailer.

Let me know!

I will take the extended studs, protege trunk net w/hooks, (really just need one hook if krayzie needs the setup), and the grounding wire setup.

Aww boo well thanks for "giving" me that shipping quote on the mam mid pipe...I guess you forgot about me

Updated quantities.... If anyone wants parts from the driver's side front seat, let me know. I am ditching it b/c I don't need it, not b/c it's bad. I replaced my seats w/ leather Mazda3 seats.

the WeaponR has sold.

I've still got other good things here. If you'd like, make me an offer. I'm moving Tuesday morning, so I'll have everything boxed and shipped Monday at the latest!

I wan this 3 items shipped to 32817

Protege clear sidemarkers w/ amber bulbs and wiring plugs - $5

Prosport Oil Temp Gauge (white/amber) w/ sender!!!!- $10

Exhaust header heat wrap - $5

Back