Ride heights

woot woot

:
Mazda 2
Just wondering what heights people with coil overs are running? I wanted to know if anyone has found a sweet spot in terms of handling

according to Andy Hollis with his 2 "Car is lowered to 5" at front jacking point with OE tires and 5.5" at rear"
thats worked for his setup...would vary if you have different dampeners and/or spring rate

You're below the equator so you need to actually lift it I'm pretty sure (hi)

I'll be playing with this within a month or so, replying so it shows up in my replies.

I think I am close to what any has. I usually measure from the top of the fender to the center of the wheel or the ground. I tend to remember I am in the 24" range. I will be measuring it again soon because I am going to be working on the front suspension. I will post up what I have found.

With the Bilstein PSS coilovers, adjusted as high as possible in the front and as low as possible in the back I have achieved an even drop of about an inch from stock. It's as low as I'd want a daily car to be, it really makes the car look mean. It only scarps on the steepest of inclines.

Latest posts

Back