FS: 2003.5 Mazdaspeed bumper with lip, fog deletes, and other...

I have a front bumper with lip and fog delete covers up for grabs. $300 takes it, No less[/COLOR] ****** sold to "booom"
Rear lip, $40 ****Pending
drink holder, $20
3.5 knob with shift boot, $50 *********sold to "whitenred"
Grille with Aluminum top, $40 ****sold to i12drivemyMP5 (Grille) and 2k3 PrO RiDa (air diversion plate)
Aluminum Gauge rings, $40 ***** sold to AxelSheppard

Shipping NOT included in prices!

Last edited:
I will take just the grill if it is silver across the top.....already have adp. So how much for just the grill if the other guy takes just the adp?

Ok, just as long as I have people wanting the grille and the plate separate I will. I was just trying to give someone a great deal.

I'll do $20 each

Last edited:
^^^ Nice to see someone else from Texas still modding Proteges!

Droopy, is the rear lip your selling from an 03.5 or 03 msp? Didn't see any photos.

I want/need that rear lip and will take the plastic valve cover cover. Shipping to 78737? And I know a friend looking for a titanium MSP grille if the grill itself is for sale.

I will take just the grill if it is silver across the top.....already have adp. So how much for just the grill if the other guy takes just the adp?

Ok, just as long as I have people wanting the grille and the plate separate I will. I was just trying to give someone a great deal.

I'll do $20 each

I will get back to you guys later with some shipping quotes

I will take grill and wait for quote.............funny, both pieces going to TX

I want/need that rear lip and will take the plastic valve cover cover. Shipping to 78737? And I know a friend looking for a titanium MSP grille if the grill itself is for sale.

Oh, I will buy the grill as soon as I get the quote...not titanium anyway - sunlight silver.

$40.00 shipped for the silver gauge rings and you've got a deal. If you need a shipping quote my area code is 43123. Thanks!

Back