Trade 20s for 18s

RL911

:
19 CX-5 touring
Hi guys, I am picking up a new 2014 this Saturday. I'd prefer to have the 18s instead of the 20s. If someone wants to trade, contact me via pm.

The ride can be a little harsher, but not that much different. They get just a little worse gas mileage and are more expensive to replace. I don't need 20s, 18s are just fine, but can't seem to find a trade.

The ride can be a little harsher, but not that much different. They get just a little worse gas mileage and are more expensive to replace. I don't need 20s, 18s are just fine, but can't seem to find a trade.

Have you tried local craigslist? Might get you some more local results than the forum... I also know there is a marketplace function on this forum, but not sure about the rules of posting...

That was my reasoning as well RL911. I'm on the hunt for CX-7 rims if I can't find any CX-9 rims...

Hello Guys I just picked up a 2013 with 18's and I would trade for 20's no problem.... please let me know I am located in the Dallas Fort Worth Area...

I ended up putting Blizzacks on my 18's for winter. Come spring, im just going to buy some aftermarket 20's, or maybe even 22's. Then ill just swap the setups as needed.

make sure you drive a little before trading in. I wanted to do exactly that after buying GT but after recent test drive .....20s are just fine and look way better on these huge cars. Even on 20" you still have healthy amount of rubber left, especially if you are coming from a sedan type wheels. I might change my mind after actual time on the road ...will see :)

Ive owned cars with as small as a 35% sidewall. And been running small sidewalls since the late 90's. I know exactly what to expect from going larger. It really makes no difference to me. Specially with the CX9 as it sees very little actual driving as i have like 5 other cars. The CX9 just gets used when the whole family has to go somewhere. Other then that it just sits in the garage.

@ xxxmonoxidechil - which Bizzaks? The new DM V2?? U like? I had blizzaks on subaru and these were absolutely amazing both in snow and dry. Anyone has any feedback on new wintercontacts or yok. iceguards ?

Im actually not sure which exact Blizzaks i bought off hand. I drove the Escalade to work today. But will check version i have when i get home and get back to you. Whatever they are they made a drastic difference on the CX9 as its so heavy, it tends to slide much easier then any of my other cars. I have to brake much earlier on the old all season tires i previously had on it. Now i feel much more safe, and connected.

oh yeh, shittiest, old winter tires will be better than brand new all seasons on anything but dry surface. I am sure blizzaks are really good, just wondering about noise levels ....never had such a wide winter tire

I'll trade - have a 2015 cx9 with 12000 miles - I like the way the 20s look - email me - jballfl@msn.com
I would prob need pics of rims and tread to convince the wife - thanks

Back