New MMs; Still wheel hop!

jerseymods

:
2003.5 Titanium Grey MSP
Just recently installed new passenger and tranmission AWR MMs (88 duro) & front (70 duro). Car seems to still have wheel hop when getting into first and letting off clutch. Initially I read that new MMs would fix it but it seems like it hasnt. Could this be an ignition problem?

you need the rear to eliminate wheel hop. the front helps a lot, but still allows the engine to sink into the firewall without the rear one.

awr for sure.. i wouldnt recommend more than 70 dm. even that will turn your windshield into a big speaker at low rpm idle, or with ac on heh. though. i will say, you could buy an oem and fill it with silicon to acheive a similar effect with less vibrations.

awr for sure.. i wouldnt recommend more than 70 dm. even that will turn your windshield into a big speaker at low rpm idle, or with ac on heh. though. i will say, you could buy an oem and fill it with silicon to acheive a similar effect with less vibrations.
Yeah the car already vibrates in the cabin enough as it is. Lol

You could also add some rubber washers where the front engine mount brace contacts the chassis. Make take some.of the edge off from the solid front mount.

Latest posts

Back