Mazdaspeed Protege: AEM Cold Air, Street Unit Hot Pipe, and AEM F/IC-6 w/ ECU

Sorry for the late replies, everyone. It's been a busy last couple of weeks balancing work, school, and fixing my car. As of right now both the cold air and hot pipe are still available. I think I've replied to everyone's PMs. Please let me know if you're interested in one or the other and I will work with you. I linked my forum e-mail to my phone so all PMs and replies to this thread will come directly to me. Thanks!

Bumparoo. CAI pending sale and hot pipe is still available. I think I've replied to all PMs but if I haven't I apologize I've been so busy lately. Looking to sell both within the next week; let's make a deal!

Bumparoo. CAI pending sale and hot pipe is still available. I think I've replied to all PMs but if I haven't I apologize I've been so busy lately. Looking to sell both within the next week; let's make a deal!

You havent replied back to me, ive been interested in the hot pipe...

Cold air is sold! The Street Unit hot pipe is still for sale. Someone make a decent offer and it's yours!

Everything has been sold + shipped. Big thank you to the forum for making it possible and the wonderful Mazda community. :)

Back