Pandora wont work properly

Thesuffering

:
2015 CX-9 Sport
2015 CX-9 Sport. Apple iPhone 6 ios8. Pandora will connect, the Pandora Accessory screen will come up on the phone, but sound only plays on the phone and no song/artist info shows up the cx-9 radio. Tried looking online and in the instruction manual and apparently im the only one who has troubles.

On here a few people have had issue withe newest IOS upgrade 8.1.03. Might pay to upgrade your gracenote. Not sure if that'll help or not but is all I can think of on what to do.

could also try deleting the phone from the Mazda HU and delete the "mazda" profile in your phone. Then go through and do setup over again... Things seems to get jacked up with bluetooth sometimes and it just needs to be reset.

Edit: Just noticed you have a Sport. Didn't know that HU had Pandora integration. hmmmmm

Last edited:
On here a few people have had issue withe newest IOS upgrade 8.1.03. Might pay to upgrade your gracenote. Not sure if that'll help or not but is all I can think of on what to do.

This might be it. My wife's phone is the one that isn't working right. Hers is on the newest iOS. My iPhone 6 works fine thru the cars speakers, and it isn't on the newest iOS, albeit mine doesn't show any song information on the radio screen. I'll try updating and see how it goes

I had this happen to me a few times. Try clicking the AirPlay button in control center and see if the Pandora audio is set to iPhone instead of "Mazda". Noticed on 8.1.2 it defaults to that sometimes. Worth a try.

Back