2007 Mazda CX-7 aux mod alternative?

:
2007, Mazda CX-7 Grand Touring
So I own an 07 CX-7 grand touring with the factory 6 disc CD changer, Navigation, back up camera, sirius xm radio, Bose system blah ze blah. I have no aux input though, which kills me. I've seen the "diy aux input mod for 5 to 10 bucks" in other forums but it seems like a lot of work considering I just scrolled across something like this on eBay

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

I know it is marketed as fitting a mazda 2,3,4,5,6,7,rx-8 stereo, but the connector behind my stereo is the exact same! Has anyone purchased one of these eBay Mazda aux input cables for a CX-7 and had any success? I just don't want to splice wires and solder when I can just buy a plug and play. Any help would be appreciated!!

This is what the back of my stereo looks like

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-16-23-21-32~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-16-23-21-32~2.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 3,819
*Update*

For all those in my shoes, I went ahead and bought the eBay connector that the seller said wouldn't work because I saw an amazon review for a similar product that says it worked on a 2007 CX-7. If it worked for Joe Nonymous it should work for me too right? I'll let everyone know how it goes when I get my product this Saturday.

*End Update*

Back