FS: full stainless perrin 3" catless exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it odd that no one can even make a counter offer to the prices im asking, just alot of asking and then never any responces back from people

Have you considered actually putting up a price? Having a "$xxx obo" would work wonders plus it would cut down on the pm's from people asking you how much it is. You could even say "willing to trade for x, y and z" along with the price. Imo a listing with no price seems shady to me as it seems like the seller is witholding info for whatever reason. That's just my two cents.

Have you considered actually putting up a price? Having a "$xxx obo" would work wonders plus it would cut down on the pm's from people asking you how much it is. You could even say "willing to trade for x, y and z" along with the price. Imo a listing with no price seems shady to me as it seems like the seller is witholding info for whatever reason. That's just my two cents.

My reason is everyone sees the prices just scrolling through the msp section and moves on, i informed people of the price and obo and trade details through pm so i can see who out of say 800 ppl are actually interested in the exhaust, vs playing the waiting game. I was just annoyed because i had numerous people pm me, i state what i needed to state and 9 times out of 10 no one would ever respond.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back