Sedan and P5 interchangeable parts???

gmck

:
Black Mica 02 P5
Does anyone know what parts on the mp5 and sedan can be used for both?? I'm looking at a cheap sedan hood to replace my dented one on my p5 and was wondering if anyone knows if it is going to fit.. the car hood I'm buying is from a 99 protege

the light holes and grill cut out are different from the sedan to the p5 i do not believe it will work

dont buy any body panels from a 99/00.

01-03 from the front doors and up(bumper/grill may need modification), rear doors and everything behind are mostly different.

Body panel wise yes. Suspension, rear bumper, brakes, etc all the same

Of course if op would have opted for the non lazy way and searched for 30 seconds he would have found this infor out and that the 99 hood he wants will not fit. But he's rather waste a post and wait for info to be handed to him/end rant

Body panel wise yes. Suspension, rear bumper, brakes, etc all the same

Of course if op would have opted for the non lazy way and searched for 30 seconds he would have found this infor out and that the 99 hood he wants will not fit. But he's rather waste a post and wait for info to be handed to him/end rant

sorry to fill up your night with my post, maybe i just wanted someone to talk to, thanks tweety(kiss)

Just busting balls a bit. But seriously any information or question that could pop into your head is out there. Protege has been around for awhile. Not a whole lot that hasn't been done, figured out, or replaced.

Swaps, interchangeability, half ass fixes, etc. you name it its out there.

Just busting balls a bit. But seriously any information or question that could pop into your head is out there. Protege has been around for awhile. Not a whole lot that hasn't been done, figured out, or replaced.

Swaps, interchangeability, half ass fixes, etc. you name it its out there.

(shocked)

(shocked)

Surprised? Brianmp5t had basically done anything that could be done, but was a dick and got banned for it

Several threads about all the differences of the g15mr trans we use and atleast one that's above and beyond specific me and another member were in to see if the G5 cable series were comparable with the g15 hydraulic.I have a lot of info crammed in my head from that and a lot of stuff. Not on this forum much but on here and there as I'm trying to find an msp for a new daily

Dozens of threads about interchangibility and hundreds of " first mods"

The amount of info in this forum is insane and probly up there with the Honda forums except we have nicer members

Back