Spicy MSP #1424 partout - EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcrawford97

:
'03 Mazdaspeed Protege Spicy Orange
the car and all the parts have been sold. thanks to all that looked and to those that purchased. congrats to the new owner of the car woody1969

Last edited:
/Do you still have the stock turbo kit? Piping, ECU, stock IC...everything pretty much. PM me if possible please

Are you parting the car and this is what you have taken off so far or are you only selling the listed items?

I am interested in the brake hardline from the flex line at the passenger front caliper to the proportion valve under the brake booster.

Are you parting the car and this is what you have taken off so far or are you only selling the listed items?

I am interested in the brake hardline from the flex line at the passenger front caliper to the proportion valve under the brake booster.

sorry I should have been more specific. I have updated the OP as I am not stripping the car down, just the aftermarket parts I can get too...

Any benefit to the slim fans or are they mainly for turbo applications?
Also im guessing they wont fit in the OEM shroud?

Is the ssafc a v1 or v2, and does it come with the software and a the cables to install it ?

Im interested in the hard pipes, greddy bov, and clamps. How much you thinking for just those parts?

What size are the fans, plus what CFM are they. Might be interested in both-Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back