Keyless entry antenna

Why would they tell you that? are you having a problem with your keyless entry system. What kind of cx9 do you have the touring or grand touring?

Yes, the button on doors and trunk for locking / unlocking doesn't work and KEY sign in dashboard.
It's 07 grand touring

Why would they tell you that? are you having a problem with your keyless entry system. What kind of cx9 do you have the touring or grand touring?
Yes, the button on doors and trunk for locking / unlocking doesn't work and KEY sign in dashboard.
It's 07 grand touring

Haven't seen it myself, but it should be back there and relatively easy to change by removing a couple of screws or nuts. You might try cleaning up the connecter before you buy a new one... perhaps it's built up some corrosion. Also, after doing some reading on these things, it appears that if one antenna is bad, then the whole system stops working - and that's why you probably can't make the one on the driver door work.

Here is the diagram:

Screen%20Shot%202014-10-23%20at%205.21.59%20PM.png

Last edited:
Haven't seen it myself, but it should be back there and relatively easy to change by removing a couple of screws or nuts. You might try cleaning up the connecter before you buy a new one... perhaps it's built up some corrosion. Also, after doing some reading on these things, it appears that if one antenna is bad, then the whole system stops working - and that's why you probably can't make the one on the driver door work.

Here is the diagram:

Screen%20Shot%202014-10-23%20at%205.21.59%20PM.png
Are these the model number too?

No, those are just numbers they use on the diagrams... usually similar or related to the part number, but not the complete p/n itself. If you are positive you need the one in the bumper, 67-67N0C on the diagram, then the p/n is TD17676N0. You can find them all over eBay TD17676N0, the rest of the internet, as well as your local dealer.

No, those are just numbers they use on the diagrams... usually similar or related to the part number, but not the complete p/n itself. If you are positive you need the one in the bumper, 67-67N0C on the diagram, then the p/n is TD17676N0. You can find them all over eBay TD17676N0, the rest of the internet, as well as your local dealer.
Thank you

Next step is to try swaping out the door antennas, but the rear antenna is usually the one to go bad. Mine did on my 07

I replaced the rear receiver two years ago and have not had a problem since. I think my problem started with the receiver when I grounded the back of my 9 in a ditch and snapped it off. I epoxyied it back and it worked fine for two years until the key symbol came on.

I replaced the rear receiver two years ago and have not had a problem since. I think my problem started with the receiver when I grounded the back of my 9 in a ditch and snapped it off. I epoxyied it back and it worked fine for two years until the key symbol came on.
Thank you

So u mean it worked only for 2 years?

Precisely, I broke it and repaired it. It worked for two years after that before it crapped out on me. I replaced it in 2012 I believe, and it has been working fine since.

Back