Will 98-03 Protege Eibach Pro-kit sedan springs work on a P5?

Champloo12

:
Mazda Protege5
I found a great local deal on these guys and wanted to know If I would have any problems running these on stock struts. Planned to check these springs out this afternoon. Thanks gents!

Last edited:
Update. So I did some searching in the forums before posting this and couldn't find a definite answer. I understand that Eibach would make a separate rear spring for a number of reasons. I meet the guy and he took my offer so I couldn't pass up the deal. Completely blown away by the springs. They are brand new in box and came from a storage she from a guy who had passed away recently. I called Eibach and they explained again that the sedan springs are different for a reason, but they may fit with the 1.8" drop in the rear and run completely fine. I'm taking the chance and will update again once I take a day off to put them on the car...you know...for science

Last edited:
They will fit but the weight in the rear is ~100lbs different between the sedan and hatch. So it will either be slightly lower or slightly higher. May or may not get a tiny bit extra under or over steer. But will still be better than stock

Back