2004 Mazda Rx8 98650 mile about compression test result

cempamuk

:
Mazda RX8
Hi everyone. I've 2004 mazda rx8 blue 98560 miles she is my dream. I bought this car almost 1 year ago. Everything good I don't have any problem with my rx8 but I wanna learn something for my love rx8. I learned my compression test result 1 rotor 6.8 (2) rotor 6.6. My car engineer he has a good rotary power auto repair shop he said your mileage almost 100k but compression result normal might be done your engine between 2 years. I wanna make sure thats correct ?

Maybe someone open already some question I didn't read all forum. Sorry about that.thanks for answers

Well those numbers are from a mazda rotary engine comp test,Those number translate to 85 to 95 psi of cranking compression and the limit 2 have a running rotary engine is 80psi.Anything less and you will having hot starting issues and the first gen rx8 are now for loosing compression cuase of the crappy oil injection system used back then.If i wads the owner of the car i will drive it until it die and then replace rebuild the engine but using the updated oil metering system.

Back