2002 Protege5, 5spd - PARTING OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
BACK UP FOR PARTING OUT (I haven't heard from the local buyer in several weeks!! :( )

I've got a local buyer interested in the rest of the car, so except for those who have already requested parts, I won't be selling anything further. Thanks everyone for all the interest and purchases!

Last edited:
I'm back to selling parts again, as the local buyer is taking his time getting back to me, and I have no idea what's happening with him!

Start making requests again!

Last edited:
sold items:
- AuxMod chip for stereo
- Airbag skin and cruise control switches from steering wheel
- MAF sensor and pipe
- all wiper arms + rear wiper motor ass'y
- floor mats
- shift knob/boot
- rear seat split hinge
- front/rear bumper skins and side skirts
- driver side rear triangle glass
- cruise control bracket
- battery tray

Have a broken part on your car? I probably have it on mine. Mirrors, factory stereo, steering wheel (less airbag), headrests, seat belts, bezels, plastic panels, climate control, light and wiper switches....most of the car's still there.

Bump.

sold items:
- AuxMod chip for stereo
- Airbag skin and cruise control switches from steering wheel
- MAF sensor and pipe
- all wiper arms + rear wiper motor ass'y
- floor mats
- shift knob/boot
- rear seat split hinge
- front/rear bumper skins and side skirts
- driver side rear triangle glass
- cruise control bracket
- battery tray
- ECU + harness
- tail light wiring harness set
- power mirror harnesses

interested in the power steering pressure hose that connects to top of the PS pump. it goes all the way under the intake mani area. How much for the whole hose?

I'd love to take it out, but I don't know if I'd be able to. Car's not in the best location to be able to lift it up and would be difficult to move it. For shipping, do you know approximate overall sizes and weight? Shipping could be expensive. Also, how much would you want to spend on it? I would think something like $250, considering all the labour needed to get it out. Would that be reasonable?

I need a 5 speed transmission if you are willing to ship to North Carolina.

Last edited:
Hey!! A fellow Ontarian!! I'll have to go out and take a look at it on my lunch break today :( Do you have snow by you? What happened to autumn?
Will PM you soon.

interested in the power steering pressure hose that connects to top of the PS pump. it goes all the way under the intake mani area. How much for the whole hose?

Just did some quick browsing...which I should have done first. Going to bump that price up a bit to $250 for the tranny.

I'd love to take it out, but I don't know if I'd be able to. Car's not in the best location to be able to lift it up and would be difficult to move it. For shipping, do you know approximate overall sizes and weight? Shipping could be expensive. Also, how much would you want to spend on it? I would think something like $250, considering all the labour needed to get it out. Would that be reasonable?

Does anyone know what a manual transmission weighs for shipping costs?

I think I could probably find a better spot for the car to be able to pull out the tranny.

Antenna and Radio Mod?

Hi Keever,

How do you want for the antenna and the Radio Mod?

Thanks

Paul

Bump...the car's now indoors, so I can still get parts off it for you! I stay warm...you get parts :)

What is the condition of the steering wheel? Also interested in the a pillars. Would be shipped to 14624.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back