Protege5 low beam issue, fuse and bulb are new/working

:
2002 Mazda Protege LX
Need some help guys

I just did a protege5 headlight conversion on my sedan and I'm having some issues with the low beam

The driver side low beam isn't lighting up.. I'm using brand new bulbs so I thought it was the connector pigtail.. I swapped it out and spliced a spare low beam pigtail but its still having the same problem.

Outputs 11.7v on the red/grey spotted wires and 0.47 on the red/white wire on the connector pigtail..

Check this video

When i made the video both wires were outputting 11.47v then later that night only one of them were.. Any ideas on why only one wire is outputting the correct voltage?

Thanks in advance

incorrect grounding perhaps check your grounds, then look for shorts in the wirring

incorrect grounding perhaps check your grounds, then look for shorts in the wirring

Got my low beams to work :) It was a bad ground so i routed a wires straight from the negative terminal and its all good. Thanks alot kms1990

1229886_737457859641989_7190036604304878650_n.jpg

np glad i could help, that comes from years of workin on my and my family's cars and working at autozone helping people looks really nice the sedan looks alot better with the p5 headlight setup

Back