4 Hakkapeliitta Snow Tires $596.00

That is an excellent price - anyone have any experience with these Hakka's?

OP -- If you get them are you putting them on aftermarket rims?

I'm sure the Hakkas are fine. I had a set of Nokian RSi winters which were flawless in the snow.

I have been using Hakks for years. I discovered them when I read that they had been banned from European winter rallies because they made the race to fast! I have never seen anything like them. I have watched as the cars in front of me had all kinds of trouble while I could not tell that it was slipery. A friend of mine was running them. Stopped quick when there was a accident in front of him, saw a car coming at him from behind, stated back up, pulled over on to the shoulder and watched as the car behind him slid into the car that was in front of him.

Yes they are that good.

And I have had a set of Hakka R2 SUV for mine since last year. They are not studded, and have crystals incorporated in the rubber instead. I did not want studs since they are way too noisy when driving on dry pavement. Anyway, I love them. Hakka make the best winter tires in the world, so if you are looking for a studded, the 7 are the way to go.

Just picked up some Hakka R2 SUV and some 18inch tsw nurburgring to mount them on. $1300 for the setup. Can't wait to try these out on some white stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back