Findway 3D Floor Liners (Pics & Review)

Hank3

Asian Persuasion <><
Contributor
:
2010 Mazda5 GT
Credit goes to DKaz for mentioning the Findway 3D Floor Liners in another thread. It seemed that nobody else on here had ordered these before so I bit the bullet and ordered a set. We purchased our 2010 Mazda5 a few weeks back and my wife prefers the feel of carpeted mats versus rubber mats/liners. I had purchased a used set of OEM rubber mats off craigslist and they were OK. I didn't want to spend $250+ on the Weathertech liners if my wife wasn't going to like them anyways. I prefer the protection of all-weather mats in FL due to the amount of rain we see, so I felt that these Findway liners were a great compromise for us. The cost was $108.78 USD shipped from their Web site:

http://www.findway.ca/F518-Style-3D-Car-FLoor-Liner/Mazda/Mazda5

I placed the order on 9/8/14 and they arrived on 9/15/14 via UPS Ground from Ontario, Canada (I'm in N. Florida). The weather is supposed to clear up later this week, so I'll take pic of fitment and of the installation then. In the meantime, I only unboxed them last night and snapped some pre-installed pics to show how they look. The quality seems top-notch, and Eugene (owner of Findway) said that the Beige color wouldn't be a perfect match with our sand interior. Not a big deal to me at all.

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2101.jpg

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2103.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

Last edited:
Front Liners:

Some places on the front liners don't fit perfectly (you can see some gaps here and there), but I think overall fitment is good. I don't know if it'll take time to settle in or not? But right now the driver's side liner moves up and down a slight bit when you step on/let off the gas pedal. The side of the liner rubs against the center console panel and you can hear it. I might need to reset it so it plants to the floor better. As far as fore and aft movement, it seems solid due to the circular velcro sections doing their job.

Fitment rating: 8/10

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2113.jpg

IMG_2114.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

Second Row Liner:

The second row liner fitment is excellent. It contours around the center console, seats, and floor really well. There is no fore and aft movement from what I can tell.

Fitment rating 10/10

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2119.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2124.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

Third Row Liner:

Fitment for this row is excellent as well. When you slide the second row seats fore and aft, they do rub slightly against the mat, but I did not notice the mat fold or buckle. The mat that goes between the second and third row is secured with smaller velcro strips.

Fitment rating 9/10

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

Overall assessment:

The jury is still out for me on these as far as quality/dureability simply because I've only had them in for a few hours now. But strictly going on look, feel, and fitment, they seem like great mats for the value compared to the Weathertechs ($250+) and they're not substantially more than the OEM rubber mats. There is a 14-day return policy on these, so we have a few days to see if we like them enough. I don't see us returning them. They really seem like a solid deal.

Last edited:
looks like a nice product - the website English appears to be translated from Chinese :) Several questions: Does it feel like carpet? Or fuzzy plastic? Does the rear carpet fit flat under the seats or do they catch when the seat slides forward?

Eugene's last name is Wei so it's safe to assume that he's Chinese...easier to pick that up since I'm from Taiwan myself.

The liners feels like carpet. Kinda like astro turf material. Are you referring to the 2nd or 3rd row carpet catching? I'll make sure to look into that when I go to place them in the MZ5.

Has the sun not shined in Tallahassee yet?? :)

Thanks in advance for pics. I'm hoping they fit well b/c I want to buy.

Last edited:
The sun has shown itself the past couple days actually, but unfortunately I haven't been able to get home until 8:00 or later :)

I should have some pics by tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

The liners feels like carpet. Kinda like astro turf material. Are you referring to the 2nd or 3rd row carpet catching? I'll make sure to look into that when I go to place them in the MZ5.

The 3rd row carpets - our oem 3rd row carpets have a permanent crease since they get caught when you roll the 2nd row seats forward.

Does anyone know if there is any significant difference in the floor dimensions between '10 and '13?

This looks like the product and price point I'd like, but I don't know if not listing 12-14 is an oversight or because they won't fit. I've run into several listing so far that should work fine on the later years but just don't say so.

Does anyone know if there is any significant difference in the floor dimensions between '10 and '13?

This looks like the product and price point I'd like, but I don't know if not listing 12-14 is an oversight or because they won't fit. I've run into several listing so far that should work fine on the later years but just don't say so.

Check this thread (most notably the 1st link in post #2):

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123842973-Mazda5-2012-14-Floor-Mats-fit-2006-2010

OP put 2nd gen Weathertechs in his 1st gen, so I would deduce that the floor contour and dimensions are the same if not, very identical. The one notable change would be the dual anchor system in the front seats of the 2nd gen, so you would probably need to remove both on the passenger side and one on the driver's side to accomodate the Findway mats properly.

Back