Mitsubishi Space Star

Chris_Top_Her

Banned
Contributor
:
San Antonio, Texas
:
'15 CX-5 Miata AWD
The Mirage, a small car that is cheap to mod and have fun with. I may even see about getting it into the b-spec (they don't have the mirage qualified atm).
I am really impressed by this guys mirage; he has a full ultra racing set up and coil overs, + nice wheels, nice stance.

1502.jpg

1508.jpg

1359.jpg

1505.jpg

Also, someone is building a turbo, so far achieved .5 bar (~7lb) of boost.
And even crazier is a 463b turbo'd swap into a Mirage, lol.
33m8yag.jpgv

Turbo dyno tuning

And of course this. Looks like fun, excuse the non dancing and generally bad looking Ho's and music. I THINK the turbo'd mirage is in this video during one of the hood shots, however I'm not sure if it's actually tracked.

Last edited:
There's a pink one at a dealership near me that i see often.
If you get one... get the pink one man.

lol those dancing girls are the lulz.. not even on the same temp, doing random s***, 1 looking at her watch and an awkward audience with kids in it. But I would go to a mazda event like that

Ok go! What are some mods you would definitely want for YOUR Mirage?

That one definitely looks like it has got some bite! :D

Ps...Posted some questions on the other site for you about this little Mitsubishi, I'm looking forward to your response, thanks!

Can you get the Mirage in the states with three pedals? I was under the assumption that the only trans was the CVT, which is an absolute deal killer for me. Of course if you 4G63 swap it it really doesn't matter :p

Can you get the Mirage in the states with three pedals? I was under the assumption that the only trans was the CVT, which is an absolute deal killer for me. Of course if you 4G63 swap it it really doesn't matter :p

Yes you can. I think it's only offered on the DE model though, which is the base model. Speedlab has a supercharger for the g4 mirage (sedan mirage not sold in NA yet); it uses the same motor 1.2L as the hatchback. Also check out the custom flares (sheetmetal too not fiberglass) on that g4

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

DSC02397.jpg

attachment.php

oh and this, for ~$50k AWD mirage race car with evo motor and suspension... a company is building these
attachment.php

Found a "preview" video of the 17" Mirage. I actually like the redesigned spoiler and taillights (led?). The front is tight too. Personally I would body match or blacken the silver trim on the front though. It has android and carplay now as well. New standard wheels too. That purple is pretty legit. Mazda used to offer a color similar.

2017-mitsubishi-mirage-updated-with-new-look-carplay-and-android-auto-video-photo-gallery_1.jpg

2017-mitsubishi-mirage-updated-with-new-look-carplay-and-android-auto-video-photo-gallery_2.jpg

2017-mitsubishi-mirage-updated-with-new-look-carplay-and-android-auto-video-photo-gallery_4.jpg

Mitsu is giving a $3500 rebate on all 15' Mirages (no 16 MY) in preparation for the 2017 model coming. Less than 10k for a brand new car with 10 year warranty and cheap cost to own and fuel. Also only $1000 spent can get you some good mods. Maybe you need a commuter, track car or first car/low price car. Only good this month it seems.

attachment.php

Back