May 30 Detroit Belle Isle P/GTD
*June 28 Watkins Glen International ALL
July 12 Canadian Tire Motorsport Park P/PC/GTLM
July 25 Lime Rock Park PC/GTD
Aug. 9 Road America ALL
Aug. 23 Virginia International Raceway PC/GTLM/GTD
Sept. 19 Circuit of The Americas ALL
*Oct. 3 Road Atlanta ALL

*Denotes Tequila Patron North American Endurance Cup rounds.

2015 CONTINENTAL TIRE SPORTSCAR CHALLENGE SCHEDULE

Date Event Classes
Jan. 23 Daytona International Speedway ALL
March 20 Sebring International Raceway ALL
May 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca ALL
June 27 Watkins Glen International ALL
July 11 Canadian Tire Motorsport Park ALL
July 24-25 Lime Rock Park GS/ST SPLIT
Aug. 8 Road America ALL
Aug. 22 Virginia International Raceway ALL
Sept. 18 Circuit of The Americas ALL
Oct. 2 Road Atlanta ALL

Unfortunately, there aren't any right now.

"It is with deep disappointment that we inform you that Mazda USA may no longer be funding our corrals. They are talking about going in a new direction and we will update you with their plan once it is finalized. With that being said, we will NOT be hosting a corral at Sebring. We understand that some of you have already made travel plans, but this was unexpected and out of our control. In the event that anything changes, we will let everyone know immediately. We are looking to host corrals at LRP, VIR, Mosport with Mazda Canda, and with World Challenge at Mid-Ohio and Road America. We appreciate everyone's support over the years. We've made a lot of friends from all over the country and have come to enjoy spreading our passion for Mazdas and racing with you. Once Mazda finalizes their plans, we will provide you with details of the new corral structure."

We have a few irons in the fire, we'll have an update very soon for everyone

Tudor coming to Lime Rock!?! YES!!

I'm waiting anxiously for corral information to attend either the Watkins Glen race or the Lime Rock race.

Sadly I think the days of corrals that are supported by Tudor/Mazda are over. If they happen at all they will be less fancy with no big tent with catered meals and goodie bags. No special parking, no parade laps, no garage tours, no meet and greets. More along the line of ez-ups and a grills. If there is a lot of pre-planning it could work out, but I don't think it will compare to what has been done in the past.

Here's an UPDATE: We have spoken with John Doonan, who heads Mazda Motorsports. John was not aware of the decsion to remove MOCO from the organizing and running of the corrals and is going to contact the individuals that made the decision. Here s what he tod Lauri and on during our conference call, this past Friday. I do not think that they realize that you guys BUILT this and that we are a part of the MAZDA Family and without the personal attention that we give the Mazda owners, that the program would not be where it is.

He knows the value we bring and what our members have to say. He saw the FB page and contacted us and said that he was moved by the loyal following of our membership. We should have an update by weeks end, if not sooner. My gut says that we'll be back and working with the Mazda Owners Lounge Group, to bring even more to the corrals!

Once we here back from John, we'll let you guys know and then we'll have an updated Corral Schedule. We appreciate the continued support and passion that our membership has shown for these events!

That would be awesome if the Owner's Lounge got incorporated into it. That was a nice bit of exclusivity at Petit LeMans this past year.

Sadly I think the days of corrals that are supported by Tudor/Mazda are over. If they happen at all they will be less fancy with no big tent with catered meals and goodie bags. No special parking, no parade laps, no garage tours, no meet and greets. More along the line of ez-ups and a grills. If there is a lot of pre-planning it could work out, but I don't think it will compare to what has been done in the past.

You mean... the way we began? ;)

Working with Lime Rock Park and Watkins Glen on pricing for our corrals. I am quite confident that we'll be working in conjunction with the Mazda Owners Lounge Group at the major events and we should have some support with Lime Rock Park and VIR. We have John Doonan's support and that is key in having the team invoved in what we all have built.

I will post up the information as soon as the negotiations have been completed!

We are in the process of finalizing the ticket packages for Watkins Glen and Lime Rock Park! We have reached out to VIR, so we can obtain pricing as well. We should have final pricing on The Glen and LRP by next week. We are moving forward with our plans and not waiting on Mazda USA to figure out what to do.

We'll keep everyone informed as to our progress with the other venues!

We are in the process of finalizing the ticket packages for Watkins Glen and Lime Rock Park! We have reached out to VIR, so we can obtain pricing as well. We should have final pricing on The Glen and LRP by next week. We are moving forward with our plans and not waiting on Mazda USA to figure out what to do.

We'll keep everyone informed as to our progress with the other venues!

thanks man!

Back