GI: 03.5 Front Lip, 03.5 Rear Lip, Eyelids, Chinese Style Grill, Badgeless Grill, Lip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been in contact with a guy who makes his own replica lips, grills, and eyelids. They seem to be very high quality to me, and very accurate. Upon talking with him, he said that if I were to order a large quantity of items, there could be a discount on the price of all of the items. I can't post prices, or believe I cannot yet because of forum rules. I will check into what rules there are for this type of activity, as I am not the seller, just a "middleman" of sorts. That being said, I believe a GI is an "open" thread for anyone. I'm just looking to see if there is any interest in any of these items to make a bulk purchase. If you're interested please add to this list in the same fashion. Below are the pictures that he provided to me. Let me know what you guys think.

mica.msp- 03.5 front lip

Interested on the JDM Grill and the Front lip. I too have been in contact with the guy but if I can get a better price though you Im going for it. Let me know how things play out.

This is the guy from Puerto Rico that has been banned from so many Facebook groups. The quality is crap fiberglass. The 03.5 front lips don't even bolt into the fog light holes and don't work with the factory fog deletes (notice how every example has fogs installed? Well, except for the one stolen from Greg aka DJDub that's an actual oem piece lol).

I'd just wait to find OEM pieces.

While I would usually not comment on a GI thread, I feel the need to at least throw up some input in this one as there have been numerous people that have contacted me in the past about terrible communication, major fitment issues, and sub-par quality of these pieces being the moderator on Protege Parts For Sale page on Facebook, where Santos is no longer able to sell these items due to such.

While everything seems great and prices low, you in the end get what you pay for...the pictures of cars that actually have "his items" installed are not such...they are the legitimate OEM/AutoExe Pieces installed, most common car you may recognize up there is DJDUB's White Protege Sedan...in which not a single item from him was ever installed...

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...zda-Forums-Official-Mazda-of-the-Month-(July)

Freddy's gold Sedan is also running an OEM Front Speed Protege Lip as with the ones he offers you are unable to install fog light deletes into them...

Take a closer look at some of the pictures and I am sure you will easily be able to spot which items are Authentic and which are not...mainly to the OP...I would hate for you to get into this and be the scapegoat/one responsible for the issues when people are not happy...have seen it one to many times now on the FS group and when things go sour, the communication stopped...if anything I would tell him to come on here and run his own GB...just my 2 cents...

This is exactly what I was hoping to receive. Thanks for the feedback guys. I like getting ripped off as much as the next guy, so it's settled. I will not be pursuing this any longer. Sorry to get anyone's hopes up. If anyone has an OEM 03.5 MSP lip they want to get rid of, let me know. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back