Any automatic p5 owners?

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
Hey all, just wanted to see who owns an automatic p5... I love my car but I'm getting bored of it, real fast. Should've gotten a manual one in the first place. Can any auto owners out there give me a reason to keep mine?

as an automatic sedan owner, i would suggest hanging on to the auto because it's still working.
No sense replacing it if it still works eh? Boredom aside...
At least, that's how i look at it. I have plenty of reasonable fun in my car despite the auto. We have lots of roundabouts and some interesting traffic control things around here.
I can't see me having more fun in my car with a standard. Maybe a standard and a KL.
Enjoying the car for me comes from the suspension and loud music. I would suggest suspension work, or doing something to increase the loudness of your music.

I have an automatic P5 and I have been looking for a manual since I got it, love the car, want a manual!

I have a manual and yes manual makes even a 130hp 4 cylinder fun i have been driving auto for too long and it was boring, never again, unless i am forced!

Been driving a manual since I learned to drive, but my automatic '02 P5 has the best automatic "feel" i've ever owned. The auto shifting even feels better than my 2014 Mazda3 6-speed auto, for some reason. Not much fun as my '96 Nissan Bluebird with SR20 with 5-speed manual though. That thing rips all the way through 7.5k rpm! Anyway, I'm only allowed to own an automatic now, so my wife can also drive it.

Latest posts

Back