Another Slow MSP College Budget Build

Happy birthday to me.
Next purchase will hopefully be a Pope downpipe and custom 3" exhaust, wideband, and oil pressure gauge. I want the exhaust because the current fart can sounds like fecking shet.

By the way, my relocation bracket IS installed correctly per CR3. It was right the whole time.

Is anyone even still following this thread?

Nice bro. Im digging the 03.5 wing. Cant wait for the front lip soon. Have you seen mine after the suby lip install?

Nice bro. Im digging the 03.5 wing. Cant wait for the front lip soon. Have you seen mine after the suby lip install?

Yeah I did. It adds a whole new look to the car I think. I want the lip with the "wings" on the ends though. I like that one better.

It's the name of the lip you are looking for. Most people either run the Chargespeed or the S204.

Ah found it. $460 from Chargespeed! I don't like it that much... I hope there is a knockoff eBay brand. haha!

I've been looking for a good set of coilovers recently. The Yellowspeed's, BC's, and Tein's seem to be very popular...but are there any coils for our cars that have both front and rear adjustable camber? I don't plan on "slamming" per say, because this is a daily and I drive it in the winter too, but I'm looking for about 2-2.5" drop with camber adjustments. Any suggestions?

only thing that comes to mind is running rear ksport top hats on the BC coilovers to allow rear camber adjustment

I've been looking for a good set of coilovers recently. The Yellowspeed's, BC's, and Tein's seem to be very popular...but are there any coils for our cars that have both front and rear adjustable camber? I don't plan on "slamming" per say, because this is a daily and I drive it in the winter too, but I'm looking for about 2-2.5" drop with camber adjustments. Any suggestions?

Ksports in general have rear camber plates and like 323 said you could just botch some ksport camber plates in the back. Personally I'd just get ksports and be done.

Ksports in general have rear camber plates and like 323 said you could just botch some ksport camber plates in the back. Personally I'd just get ksports and be done.

Oh yeah, I forgot about KSport. Duh. And they're like the same price...maybe even a little cheaper than some. Thanks guys.

Just bought a Mishimoto Z Line FMIC, piping kit, new tires, replaced seized rear passenger caliper, and exhaust heat wrap...wait am I in college? I should probably stop spending money.

The intercooler, caliper, and tires were needed I guess - intercooler took a dump on me, mechanic blew a tire test driving the car (and I already had mismatched tires), and the caliper was seized. Guess my coilovers will have to wait.

Back