Wheels Installed Pics: Lorenzo WL32 with 275/45/20 Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus

Rawyzf

Contributor
:
2011 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD
Just got home from DT after the Mount / Balance / Install.

Wheels fit great, and they are a nice ride. Love having 275 tires all around and having the wheels more flush with the fender lips.

Here are the Specs:
Lorenzo WL32 - Black 20x8.5 +35 offset
Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus - 275/45/20

Sorry for the gloomy pics, no sun today.

Lorenzo_07_zps1911345c.jpg

Lorenzo_06_zpsb56d0cfe.jpg

Lorenzo_05_zps637a7bd4.jpg

Lorenzo_01_zps5c3a27ad.jpg

Lorenzo_02_zps43a31e25.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome! How much? :D

Wheels were $235/ea and Tires $137/ea.

After mount and balance and warranty certificates from DIscount Tire, it was $16xx.

I sold the stock 20" wheels for $1000 and the stock tires for $250.

looks nice; definitely prefer my wheels more flush with the sides. that is a great price you got on the oem wheels.

saw your post on my tint thread. definitely think it would look good on yours; laws be damned. i don't think the police would care much about a crossover with tint that is a little too dark; your new wheels will make it stand out a bit but it is still a family-mobile!

Thanks. I was happy with the price.

On tint, I agree. But I dont want a stupid ticket.

Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk

Your car looks macho! Nice rim dude! But how about performance? Does acceleration power decrease alot?

LOL @ Macho. Thanks, I think :)

Performance is the same, if anything it corners a tad better with the 275 tires all around, rather than the 245s.

Like the look, any idea how much this combo weighs compared to your stock set up? I made a mistake once and brought some heavy wheels for a RSX, and did not like the way it killed the performance. With my NSX I got a set of ProDrive wheels light as hell, but the down side they were $4750 just for the wheels, and another $1400 for tires.

Like the look, any idea how much this combo weighs compared to your stock set up? I made a mistake once and brought some heavy wheels for a RSX, and did not like the way it killed the performance. With my NSX I got a set of ProDrive wheels light as hell, but the down side they were $4750 just for the wheels, and another $1400 for tires.

I don't have exacts, sorry. But it's very similar to the stock weight. I didn't notice any difference when taking off the OEM wheels/tires and then putting these on.

Looks nice man! I don't see to many black CX-9 around my area I like it.

Thank you!

With the black, I really think these wheels made the CX9 look more sporty. The OEM wheels are nice too, but I like to be a little different, so I know which one to walk to when leaving daycare. Honestly, there are 3 families with black CX9s there.

Back