check engine light po302

juli2295

:
mazda protege es 2002
hey guys, yesterday I got a check engine light, I put the scanner and it gave me a code (po302), its a cylinder 2 misfire, I changed the coils, and now my car doesn't start, please helppp

Check your battery terminals and fuses/relays. Make sure the coilpacks are plugged into the harness and the wires are seated. Does it crank at all?

Did you get this issue sorted out? I have a P0303 (cylinder 3 misfire) and it's not caused by anything ignition related. I already tried different coil packs, wires, and plugs. I have yet to fix it

hey guys, yesterday I got a check engine light, I put the scanner and it gave me a code (po302), its a cylinder 2 misfire, I changed the coils, and now my car doesn't start, please helppp

I previously had a p0302 code I thought it was my coil pack, but when I looked at my spark plug it was just the gapping on the actual plug.

I'm having the same problem. Did the same thing. Still had the same error code and car idles like crap. Heard it also might be a bad fuel injector. I'm going to find a used injector at the junk yard tomorrow and see if that resolves the issue.

Actually the OEM platinum plugs are gapped correctly, the replacement copper plugs you get at the store must be re-gapped bc autoparts stores don't stock the smaller gap plugs for whatever reason (lack of demand is my guess).

Back