new to the mazda community

jdmkid21

:
2002 mazda protege5
Im currently new to the mazda community and this forum i bought my mp5 3 months ago and little by little ive been getting it to the way i want just put on the rims a week ago just recieved my d2 one piece coilover suspension got more work to do to it but takes time lol im trying to upload the pics but it wont let me as soon as i get it to work ill post them up asap

Last edited:
Probably using Google's Talk to text.

It sucks.

It does a pretty good job with punctuation, but you have to say the punctuation that you want. Like sending an old-timey telegram (at least how Hollywood has taught me)

I said, "shut up!"

Google-talk-to-text translation:
I said comma quotation shut up exclamation point quotation

Works OK on my phone.

It does a pretty good job with punctuation, but you have to say the punctuation that you want. Like sending an old-timey telegram (at least how Hollywood has taught me)

I said, "shut up!"

Google-talk-to-text translation:
I said comma quotation shut up exclamation point quotation

Works OK on my phone.

OK user-error. Maybe Google needs to publish the fact that if you use their product without saying the punctuation everyone will think you are an Rock Star-fuelled moron.
BTW, this is NOT that bad use of Google Talk to Text. On a diff forum, someone rambled for - NOT KIDDING - over 300 word with no punctuation. I got 3 lines in and quit b/c it was too painful.

Back