FS: CPE gauge pod MS6, Spin on oil filter conversion kit, Cobb XLE bypass valve, etc

FS: CPE gauge pod MS6, Spin on oil filter conversion kit, Cobb XLE bypass valve, etc

Need to get rid of these parts laying around in my garage. I have not used any of these except for the bypass valve, which works fine. No issues with it. Everything else should work fine.

CPE gauge pod w/ Pro sport oil temp, Pro sport oil pressure and Pro sport water temp gauges: $200.00 (willing to sell individually)

Spin on oil filter conversion kit with sandwich plate: $75.00

Cobb XLE BPV: $175.00

Oil pressure sender wire: $25.00

Pro sport boost gauge: $50.00

Pm me if interested.

List Date: 4/15/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: CPE gauge pod MS6, Spin on oil filter conversion kit, Cobb XLE bypass valve, etc
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $525.00

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Last edited:
how well does the cpe pod fit? I know the others are so so. I just would want it to fit like the stock lid does. Are the gauges just open under the lid? Or is there a cover so you can still use the cubby?

The gauges all electric?

The CPE one fits like a glove. I used to have one on my old MS6. You won't be able to use the cubby anymore.

I'm pretty sure you can attach it just like the stock flip up lid, but that requires taking apart the entire dash, which i have never done.

The gauges are all electric, the boost is brand new and the rest are used, but should work fine.

Everything is included with the boost gauge, i have the oil pressure sender for the oil pressure gauge. The others dont have any. PM me if youre interested.

Could you please send me a picture of the back side of the Gauge Pods? or just post a pic on here?

Is "Spin on oil filter conversion kit (brand new) with sandwich plate" available yet?

Back