Cobb Accessport for 1st gen Mazdaspeed 3

Cobb Accessport for 1st gen Mazdaspeed 3

In working order. Used to squeeze another 25hp out of my 2009 MS3.

List Date: 4/7/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Cobb Accessport for 1st gen Mazdaspeed 3
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $451.50

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

just letting you know your price is a little steep. Brand new V3's are going mid to high $500s with coupons. Most V2's are selling around 250-375$

such a ball buster NRANKIN01

lol just being honest bro.. Matt just bought his V3 for $500 shipped Steve bought a V2 for $350 shipped another guy on the forums is selling his for $325 shipped . Just trying to help the guy so hes not having a "never ending FS thread"

Can't fault a guy (NRANKIN01 ) for providing truthful information, hell, COBB will only give you $325 as a trade value for the V2. GLWS

i've messaged this guy regarding his AP and was told that he just found out it was still married to his old Speed. So i'm sitting here scratching my head wondering why he still has it on here for sale and not mentioning its still married. I most certainly wouldn't pay asking price for something i'd have to pay $300.00 for Cobb to reflash, plus shipping there and back. No joking he would have to give it away for free for it to be worth someone getting lol

Back