Connect iPod to the car stereo

Alex1981

:
Mazda 6
Does anyone know a good adapter for listening to songs from Apple devices in the car? I know that there are special car adapters for this. Can you recommend any? I was googling and the best reviews for connecting mobie devices has AUX Link car adapter. But before buying it I'd like to get some more information...Is someone using it? What's your opinion? Any other solutions?

I purchased AUX Link car adapter almost one year ago. Really satisfied. Great sound, no technical problems so far. Had to spend more time than I was planning to install it, but finally it worked out well (I did the installation myself, but at any service center you can have it done in no time). I was purchasing here AUX Car Kits. It's official store so they have lowest prices (at least when I was buying it) and free shipping worldwide. As for advantages of AUX Link, it can be also used as a charger and a Bluetooth hands-free kit. Apart form this you can control the music using the buttons on the steering wheel or on the car acoustics system. Highly recommended.

I purchased AUX Link car adapter almost one year ago. Really satisfied. Great sound, no technical problems so far. Had to spend more time than I was planning to install it, but finally it worked out well (I did the installation myself, but at any service center you can have it done in no time). I was purchasing here AUX Car Kits. It's official store so they have lowest prices (at least when I was buying it) and free shipping worldwide. As for advantages of AUX Link, it can be also used as a charger and a Bluetooth hands-free kit. Apart form this you can control the music using the buttons on the steering wheel or on the car acoustics system. Highly recommended.

Thanks for your recommendation! I checked it out. Really good reviews. Did you buy it together with Bluetooth dongle?To use AUX Link as a hand-free kit...Is it worth it?

Thanks for your recommendation! I checked it out. Really good reviews. Did you buy it together with Bluetooth dongle?To use AUX Link as a hand-free kit...Is it worth it?

I believe it's totally worth it. It's a good substitution for a separate hands-free kit. In other words with this AUX Link you get adapter, charger and a Bluetooth hands-free kit. Three devices in one.

Back