2009 Mazda 6 itouring Bluetooth/aux issues

rtturk

:
Mazda 6 itouring
Hello all this is my first post in this forum since I recently bought my first mazda one week ago.

Anyways, I am having trouble with the aux input. I have read and googled a lot about it but cannot find one exactly like what I am experiencing. I plug in my iphone to the aux cable, into the aux input in the front console and being trying to play music. There is no sound at all. The car recognizes there is something in the auxillary port because the moment you pull the auxilliary cord out of the port it switches automatically to the radio. I have tried all kinds of different ways to get it to start playing music. Any help is greatly appreciated

Secondly, I decided today to try the bluetooth connection to play my music instead. I watched multiple videos on how to set it up. I went through the set up process, paired the phone, on the iphone it detected the mazda signal, i connected with my 4 digit code i selected, the phone said it was connected and the car said it was successful. However once again no sound comes out. Hitting the play/pause button on the dash will change my music on the phone from play to pause so something is definitely connected. I cannot figure out why there is no sound. CDs work fine, i've tried those, the radio works fine, the aux cord is not broken because it works in the wife's vehicle.

Thanks for the help/suggestions/responses!

Back