Circuit's 03.5 Protege5

Didn't extend the grounds? Dodgy grounding or wire connection could cause something.

If i unplug my stock ecu, my car still runs but bogs and stumbles. Only stuff that is left is grounding and stuff like PCV and purge valve.

Didn't extend the grounds? Dodgy grounding or wire connection could cause something.

If i unplug my stock ecu, my car still runs but bogs and stumbles. Only stuff that is left is grounding and stuff like PCV and purge valve.

I extended 1 ground, but I know my soldering is solid and they are all ground together on the frame to bare metal.

I'm not trying to accuse you, just running through the list of things. Making you think about what you did to try and logically narrow it down.

Might save you throwing money at it :) I know a potential Solution, aftermarket ecu ;)

I'm not trying to accuse you, just running through the list of things. Making you think about what you did to try and logically narrow it down.

Might save you throwing money at it :) I know a potential Solution, aftermarket ecu ;)

No no I totally appreciate any and all suggestions. I don't expect everyone to ready every post so duplicates happen. All good.

I wish I had the money for standalone, but then I wouldn't pass emissions testing since it relies on the obd2 port.

Test fitted a pair of 17x9 +25 M Technica Aeros today

B78E33CC-6E9D-4186-BB9F-AA56366D9B59_zpscjxnujol.jpg

AD66910E-8E58-4CB6-8D38-B89A2D622D73_zpszj3gv6lp.jpg

5B224F27-85B0-48D2-9961-DEC1CF5DD6ED_zpsynonoq07.jpg

BF4FF7E0-4214-4C9B-8C6D-74220AF51551_zpst1pk6eth.jpg

174A57FA-B30D-4F86-BB03-CE52FE938DFC_zpseh5sy1tm.jpg

have you tried going back to a sri and see how it affects the afr? maybe the maf placement on the 505 is too close to airbox? do you still have original ecu? swap it back in and see what changes? idk cheap things to try before dumping alot more money into it. good luck

have you tried going back to a sri and see how it affects the afr? maybe the maf placement on the 505 is too close to airbox? do you still have original ecu? swap it back in and see what changes? idk cheap things to try before dumping alot more money into it. good luck

I would try those but I had both the MP3 ECU and 505Zoom intake for years before the rebuild.

Are those last few pulls at full throttle?

If so I'd get an adjustable fuel pressure reg, and give it a little more fuel.

Back