GI: 505 Intake Manifold Round 3

If u don't like waiting, feel free to purchase one of the many other intake manifold options.

1. Hammo (No EGR)
2. Protege3690
3. Turboj1 (no EGR)
4. Duren03msp
5. Destineal
6. msp03micablack
7. TX Speed Demon
8. 1sicspeed ( no egr)
9. Paniaguae640
10. Stiki
11. Gabi
12. dizer
13. Ride0012*
14. mazda_sp20 - ready to pay in full
15. jumaaneface
16. DOMO
17. Junya1985(EGR)

This GB is going to start in 2 weeks, so start getting your money ready. :)

A couple of updates:

The new main flange will still incorporate the fuel rail mounts machined in to eliminate any fitment issues and/or leaking.
Instead of a round to oval transition machined into the main flange, the runners and floor plate / velocity stacks will be oval.
The plenum will be thicker, but still the original style.

I am also toying with the idea of eliminating the EGR all together. Let me know if this is a deal breaker for any of you and I will re-visit the remote mounted design (will be more of an upcharge than the old EGR option was.

I am trying to find a local polisher that is reasonable, but powdercoated "super chrome" is going to be the stock finish.

Please let me know who is REALLY in now that we are getting so close. I am taking bids now on the machine work with the finished prints, and will have the exact final pricing once the rest of the bids are in. It is looking like it will be 899 a piece if we have a full batch of 20, but that might still go up or down slightly.

Ok. I am not sure exactly where we will mount it yet, but I am planning on doing a hose from the exhaust manifold to a block with the valve on it, then a hose out of the block and to a port on the manifold. That way the weight of the block and valve isn't hanging off of the plenum.

No egr is fine with me, my steedspeed doesn't have the egr bit on it anyway. Cant wait!! :D:D

This GB is going to start in 2 weeks, so start getting your money ready. :)

A couple of updates:

The new main flange will still incorporate the fuel rail mounts machined in to eliminate any fitment issues and/or leaking.
Instead of a round to oval transition machined into the main flange, the runners and floor plate / velocity stacks will be oval.
The plenum will be thicker, but still the original style.

I am also toying with the idea of eliminating the EGR all together. Let me know if this is a deal breaker for any of you and I will re-visit the remote mounted design (will be more of an upcharge than the old EGR option was.

I am trying to find a local polisher that is reasonable, but powdercoated "super chrome" is going to be the stock finish.

Please let me know who is REALLY in now that we are getting so close. I am taking bids now on the machine work with the finished prints, and will have the exact final pricing once the rest of the bids are in. It is looking like it will be 899 a piece if we have a full batch of 20, but that might still go up or down slightly.

Are there any updates yet? Just an approximate date or weeks left?

505 posted on the 14th that would be starting in 2 weeks from then.. we still have up-to a week to go

Hashing out a few details with the machinist, hoping by this weekend we are fully set to start running. I will start taking payments next week if nothing weird comes up.

1. Hammo (No EGR)
2. Protege3690
3. Turboj1 (no EGR)
4. Duren03msp
5. Destineal
6. msp03micablack
7. TX Speed Demon
8. 1sicspeed ( no egr)
9. Paniaguae640
10. Stiki
11. Gabi
12. dizer