Fast road cams/remapping/total closure!

Burlo

:
Mazda2 sport
anybody know where I can acquire some fast road camshafts for my 2?! i'm having no look finding any, also program the windows to close/mirrors to fold in once engine is turned off/key is removed from ignition/the doors to auto lock after driving off, also if anybody knows anywhere in the uk (north east) who does remapping for the 2s? thanks in advance!

I don't know a great deal about cams, infact I know literally nothing, about cam shafts, that say's they will grind MY camshafts? :/

I think Dynotronics has messed around with the camshafts, we do not have any experience with them.

-Derrick

For sure you will also need stiffer valve springs if you want to rev higher than 7000 real rpm (7400 at the tacho).

Has anyone pulled the valve springs to see if anything else on the market will fit?

-Derrick

nope, as i'm not mechanically minded in those sort of areas and don't wanna break my car :p

^I was just going to mention that you guys rev to 8k with no issues.

NoPro, the team that races a Demio in the Super Taikyu series in Japan makes cams for our engine. They say you can run them on the standard ECU, but they claim 130whp with an exhaust and ECU tune.

http://www.nopro.jp/item/NP1D12420/

Last edited:
I'm also interested in cams, probably after the snow thaws. Has anyone here tried out the Web Camshafts grind on their street car? Joe, is that the grind you're using?

I'm also interested in cams, probably after the snow thaws. Has anyone here tried out the Web Camshafts grind on their street car? Joe, is that the grind you're using?

that is the initial grind we had Web do for us. Good grind, but very mild compared to what we have now on the test mule

Back