Burlo's Build Log

Well tomorrow we fit the coil overs and arb it's starting to come along now son will be in a mag in no time

Well that's it coil overs are fitted, cork sport front anti roll bar fitted, cork sport upper strut brace fitted and ebc green stuff brake pads fitted, where would ya be without me son eh ? Probs paying for some one to fit them for ya, Instead of me fitting it all for free. Pics will be up once it's cleaned with a few lil cheeky shots of mine battle of the lows

Why do you keep putting the pics at the beginning ? Just put them on as ya do it that's why it's called a build thread gonk

I like it, might wanna consider some silicon lubricant for your underbody moving parts though. It's looking pretty rough.

Yeah definatly seen better days, that's British weather for you! And the occasional off road trip ��

Probably north east remapps in dhuram, updates will be on FaceBook before here so you'll be first to see!

Burlo,

Love the car man, very nice...sport looks ace in white! I have a green one myself!

On another note, those wind deflectors, are they a good fit? Easy to install? Thinking of getting a set!

Also, I just finished installing a set of AP coilovers on my 2, an realised on photos your rear spring adjuster is installed wrong, the adjustable thread piece needs to be at the top against the steel frame of the car. I double checked this in the manual! Just though id let you know!

Any how, again lovely car! Jealous of the white.

Back