Product Release! 2014+ Mazda6 Springs

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
Those of you that are already driving the new 2014 Mazda 6 will be happy to see that we are releasing lowering springs to bring you improved handling and looks to your new ride.

lowered-M6.jpg

The CorkSport Advantage

A 1.75 Drop Front and Rear for improving the ride while maintaining safe operation
An average increase of 7% in the spring rate while maintaining a comfortable ride
Crafted from high tensile strength spring steel for long lasting quality and performance
OEM Finish to ensure lasting durability and rust resistance
Backed by CorkSport limited two year warranty
CorkSport Service and Support Receive full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware with knowledgeable telephone installation support

ati-3-288_2springs.jpg

The demand has been high for the Mazda 6, order yours soon. Only $229 for a full set to get your Mazda 6 ready to stand apart from the rest.

Order your Mazda 6 2014 Lowering Springs today.

I am on 245/35/20 front and 275/30/20 back. will the lowering spring fits perfectly or would i need to roll fender?

With a wider rear wheel rolling the fender will probably be need. What offset wheels do you have?

-Derrick

Corksport spring ordered today, will see how it feel vs my H&R :)

Still waiting on rear camber set and BBK for my 6 :)

Those of you that are already driving the new 2014 Mazda 6 will be happy to see that we are releasing lowering springs to bring you improved handling and looks to your new ride.

lowered-M6.jpg

The CorkSport Advantage

A 1.75” Drop Front and Rear for improving the ride while maintaining safe operation
An average increase of 7% in the spring rate while maintaining a comfortable ride
Crafted from high tensile strength spring steel for long lasting quality and performance
OEM Finish to ensure lasting durability and rust resistance
Backed by CorkSport limited two year warranty
CorkSport Service and Support Receive full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware with knowledgeable telephone installation support

ati-3-288_2springs.jpg

The demand has been high for the Mazda 6, order yours soon. Only $229 for a full set to get your Mazda 6 ready to stand apart from the rest.

Order your Mazda 6 2014 Lowering Springs today.

will these fit the wagon models? i'm from Australia and have a 2.2D atenza wagon ordered.... ship to Australia?

will these fit the wagon models? i'm from Australia and have a 2.2D atenza wagon ordered.... ship to Australia?

We have not tried them on a wagon, that is not offered in North America. We have checked out the Diesel sedan and that looks to be fine.

-Derrick

Back