WTB: A Lot of P5 Parts!

esnave09

:
2002.5 Mazda Protege5
NOTHING IS URGENT!! I probably won't be buying anything for quite a while. As in maybe mid-May or June. So for now I'm looking to see what's out there and get some stuff locked down, if sellers are willing to wait.

I would prefer these to be new, but some of them could be used if I can get a good deal. I changed this to make offers, but would prefer if offers included shipping to 56001 as needed. I personally would prefer shipping with FedEx though, because where I am UPS doesn't let me pick up my packages if someone's not in my apartment when they try and deliver it. Long story short, saves me a headache since me and my roommates are always busy between class, work, and other stuff. I'm able to be in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area for local pickup, as well as Sioux Falls SD and LaCrosse WI, as well as anywhere in between (the more the merrier for pickup obviously). Or you could let me know where you are and I'll figure something out.

-Exhaust. I found what I'm looking for: a Flowmaster 40 Series Delta muffler, probably dual center holes. I'm looking to do something like what Cam did (scroll up a little for videos). So if anybody has one of those mufflers, or is fairly local and can weld together the setup for me that would be awesome!
-Mazdaspeed 3 Seats. Pretty self-explanatory. Would consider other seats if they fit a P5 easily. Just need something that will support my back better (I feel twice my age saying that. Uffdah). These are probably going to be mid-late summer if I can get my hands on some.
-Lowering Springs. Not looking for something crazy stiff since I drive my car around town for 10 hours at a time some nights, but prefer some Eibach Pro-Kits or Tein S.Techs. Also will need some camber bolts if somebody has some on hand to go with them.
-MP3 ECU. Not really a preference as to flashed or not (I think, please convince me otherwise). I know SpicyOrange has them, but seeing if there are other (cheaper) options.

Lemme know what ya got!

Last edited:
I have a set of front mazda6 calipers with pads and rotors. Have less than 5-6k on them all. Bought new and installed them on my speed, was going to put them on my newly acquired p5 but it already has a set installed

Sorry I just saw your post. I might be interested! Do you know what brand they are? Could I see pics of them?

shut-meme-generator-shut-up-and-take-my-money-acbd34.jpg
Could I see pics of the headers? Were they installed on your ride?
And with the brakes, were there any fitment issues when installing them? Did you need spacers, a new MC, anything like that?

Bump for another update! I should be able to buy parts this weekend! PMs will be going out to those who sent them before....

Yet another update. Found out I won't be doing my steering rack anytime soon, since I basically have to take out the tranny to fix it. I don't have close to that kind of time or knowledge for something like that. But I do need a new intake in the next week, so let me know what you have!

Also, I need springs this week too, but I'll be trying and waiting to get Pro-kits by Wednesday, since I found out it comes straight from Eibach instead of Tire Rack...

Have the HID's, however it is a 3K kit...also have the piece above the glovebox...

HID's are brand new, come with spare harness and bulbs...

I don't think I'd want to go with a 3K kit, since 80% of my driving is at night. I'd want something brighter (and I don't quite want a yellowish look). But thanks for lettin me know!

Ah, I might be interested then. Lemme think about it.....
How much? And any advice as far as installing/mounting ballasts?

I have a black P5 evil M that I had on my P5, won't fit the sedans.
You can get new HIDs for about $40 online, DDMtuning is a very popular place I have ordered a couple sets through them.

I want that Evil M! How much? And is it for the front grill or the hatch?
And I did some lookin on Amazon and found one set of HIDs for $60 but wasn't sure on the quality of the brand (Kensun), but I'd figure I'd try here and find something cheaper. So thank you for that!

The set that I have above in the box is 100% brand new...and NOT a DDM setup...lol...comes with the ballasts...it ALSO includes a full spare set of bulbs and extra harnesses...

IE: Buy another set of ballasts and have another set of HIDS or just have 4 spare bulbs and an extra wiring harness in case you want to experiment and shorten one to clean the instal up...

Alright I did some more figuring and decided I'm gonna wait with the HID's and just put them on my Christmas list. lol It's a long wait but it'll be worth it.

In other news, I bought springs, and now brakes are my big concern as I'm pretty sure I broke through one side of my front rotors and am on the ribbed part between the plates (oops). I get paid Friday and will be buying a brake kit from RockAuto if nobody intervenes.

And yet another update. I NEED BRAKES!!! Mine are...in less than safe condition at this point and will be buying some Friday unless someone gets me them before. Also hoping to buy a new intake this weekend too, although that's less important. Ish.

Mazda6 Front Calipers and Brackets I have...will need to buy new pads/rotors as I won't sell a used set of them for obvious reasons...$120 Shipped...

I probably should've updated this sooner. Ordered brakes and my roommate picked up calipers for me yesterday. But thanks for postin!

Back