Weather tech Side window deflector

Done that years ago.
Not happening.
Weathertech only do snap-in style deflectors.
For CX9, I don't think it can be done. I recall that that's how they reply to me.... not sure after 4-5 years.
Only 3M tape style deflectors are available for CX9 (on Ebay, for example)

Yeah, I know about the 3M tape ones and I don't like the one that is available, if it was like the Mazda JDM one I have for my speed6 then I would put them on. As far as the weather tech I believe is due to the lack of interest and they might not see the potential sales. If you look at the Honda odyssey and Toyota Sienna their rear window are shaped similar to ours and they have the side deflector available for those cars. Yes, ours are a little longer but not by much.

Yeah, I know about the 3M tape ones and I don't like the one that is available, if it was like the Mazda JDM one I have for my speed6 then I would put them on. As far as the weather tech I believe is due to the lack of interest and they might not see the potential sales. If you look at the Honda odyssey and Toyota Sienna their rear window are shaped similar to ours and they have the side deflector available for those cars. Yes, ours are a little longer but not by much.

They made it for models that sold much fewer than CX9.
Popularity is not their criteria.
For example, they have it for Mitsu Outlander. How many of them were sold?

WT have their own criteria to do certain products, and I respect that. It is their company. They can do whatever they want.
They lost me as a customer.

Take a look at the CX-9 Accessories on the Mazda Austrailia website- LINK

Scroll down to EXTERIOR and you will see "Slimline weathershields" for the CX-9....

Take a look at the CX-9 Accessories on the Mazda Austrailia website- LINK

Scroll down to EXTERIOR and you will see "Slimline weathershields" for the CX-9....

I'm going to hit up my local dealer to see if they can import those. I also want the rear window shades.
Thanks for the link!

Initial B (not D?),
Good luck.
I doubt your dealer wants that sort of low volume business.
But, hey, do tell us if they do.

I have a buddy in Australia who is looking into sourcing these for me. The Part #TB11ACSWC. They are retailing at $150. AU which is about same as US. With shipping and his time, I'm guessing at $200./set. If there is enough interest I may pop for 10 sets. who's in? PM me. I'll update as soon as it's a solid.

since no replies, i ordered a set on the fitted with chrome accents. malcom got them to me for $200. pics when they arrive. i brought in 4 more sets of the same and will post my ebay ad in classified. $325. on ebay. I'm not ordering more.

since no replies, i ordered a set on the fitted with chrome accents. malcom got them to me for $200. pics when they arrive. i brought in 4 more sets of the same and will post my ebay ad in classified. $325. on ebay. I'm not ordering more.

Just saw your post, I'm interested in them, Still $200 or is it the $325?

I didn't edit my previous post. Apparently there are 2 styles, fitted and non-fitted. I opted to order the fitted style since they are a better fitment and have a chrome strip across the tops to match the chrome trim on the doors. I'm still working on what postage will be. The dealer had to order 3 sets since he didn't have 5 in stock. Malcom should have them next week. They'll be around $200. plus postage here, $325. on ebay. I'll post up details once I receive them.

yer on the list. I already sold a set to a good friend in TX. he actually bought a '10 based on my rec. so him and robert leave 2 sets.

I used to do group buys on 240sx parts from japan. this has been real easy so if there is enough interest, i may do another order down the road. we'll see.

Hi i am Def. In for WT inchannel window deflector and also a stone and bug one too.

Hey everybody. New to Mazda CX-9 world here. Lurked a bit on this forum but I found this on ebay au. https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned) and thought I'd share. I asked seller question about int'l shipping to USA and they do offer it through DHL. I just replied with my address to check actual shipping costs and I'm waiting to hear back. AUD is currently pretty weak against USD and this might be a good alternative as it look's to be OEM.

I'll post up what they reply.

Ok they got back to me. $60 AUD to ship to me in Seattle so a total of $208 AUD. That's roughly $161 USD shipped. That's not bad to me. I'm gonna order in a couple day

Back