Sho's 2007 MS3

No problem man. looks good and you no longer have to worry about puddles. CAI and TIP should be up for sale tonight

Update:

Went to Patrick's used parts emporium, and traded my stock IM for one with the hump on the one runner ported and vtcs delete.

Come spring time, I'll get a real tune and start sourcing money for a short block and forged internals.

Last edited:
Yup, put em on Monday. Lots of noises are gone now!
Just gotta figure out why the IM is throwing a code for vtcs and correct that at some point.

Yea I'm not sure. Kevin is getting bolts for me as he took my bolts and I can have him grab some for you too if you want

Sure. I have a feeling it's from that little solenoid not being completely connected since we forgot to put it on before bolting up the IM. We'll have to mess around with it sometime when it's warmer out

for sure. Kevin is giving me some extra bolts today so I will have them for you. Let me know if you want to do it if you have to get an e-check soon

OP, did you ever get an e-tune? I know you mentioned wanting something safe/conservative because you drive so much. With your mods, you easily could be putting down over 300/350 at the wheels (even with 1.01CF and smoothing of 3) on ethanol. Lots of the aggressive ethanol tunes hit up to 330/380. With 93, you can prolly see at least 285/330 (depending on your car's KR tolerance).

Last edited:
With where bigsho and I live there is a huge issue with knock. You almost have to run ethanol or meth to make any power. Its winter time and a high of -4 today and for the next week. I don't think a tune will be happening for a while lol

OP, did you ever get an e-tune? I know you mentioned wanting something safe/conservative because you drive so much. With your mods, you easily could be putting down over 300/350 at the wheels (even with 1.01CF and smoothing of 3) on ethanol. Lots of the aggressive ethanol tunes hit up to 330/380. With 93, you can prolly see at least 285/330 (depending on your car's KR tolerance).
I have not yet. The virtual Dyno graph in the first post was with cai, tmic, and hpfp internals. Much has been added/changed since then. Tune will be done once it's warm out and the summer tires are back on.

Car looks good man.
Thanks!

With where bigsho and I live there is a huge issue with knock. You almost have to run ethanol or meth to make any power. Its winter time and a high of -4 today and for the next week. I don't think a tune will be happening for a while lol
Correct . If I can put down 280whp on 93, I'm OK with that. E85 mix will happen though.

JBR 80d TMM & PMM went on the car yesterday. Awesome improvement. Stock passenger mount was leaking goop,and trans mount was in bad shape

a just in case purchase

th_IMAG0149_zpshrlx8xes.jpg

I like those numbers. I would like to be there someday haha.

Hell yeah! Didnt take much to get there really. 3.5" full intake, hpfp internals, upgraded tmic, 3"turbo back, port and polished intake manifold, and tune. Tune is still in progres, so we shall see what the future holds

Latest posts

Back