Purchasing question for RX-8

Birdman_7

:
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege
Hello, I am new to the rx-8s, and I am sure that the answer to my question is already somewhere on this forum, but I haven't had much opportunity to browse yet...
My wife is looking to buy an rx-8, and we both really like the touring package with the body kit. Unfortunately, there are not a lot of the touring ones for sale on the west coast...

My question is this: is it possible to get the stock rx-8 model and put the touring body kit on it?

Thanks very much
Craig

Hello, I am new to the rx-8s, and I am sure that the answer to my question is already somewhere on this forum, but I haven't had much opportunity to browse yet...
My wife is looking to buy an rx-8, and we both really like the touring package with the body kit. Unfortunately, there are not a lot of the touring ones for sale on the west coast...

My question is this: is it possible to get the stock rx-8 model and put the touring body kit on it?

Thanks very much
Craig

Yes you can get one and put it on yourself or have it professionally installed. I bought the set and installed it myself, it's not that hard for anything with a little mechanical inclination. If you end up buying one pm me and I'll send you the email of the guy I bought mine from. I think it was around $600 after shipping, and it came painted and sealed in Mazda original packaging with all hardware and instructions.

Awesome thank you!!

Well my wife wanted a blue rx-8, and we found one!!

Super excited to be a part of the rx-8 family!

I'll let you know when we decide to get the body kit, thanks!

Craig

Back