Scoobs Build Thread

scoobs

:
2012 Mazda2
Hi there, like everyone that buys more, more, more and more parts I decided to make my own "build thread".

I already installed a Corksport rear torsion bar, Corksport H11 LED fog lamp bulbs, PIAA xtreme white H4 bulbs.

Plasti-dip the fog lamp rings

I did my wife's fog lamp rings too :) She's starting to ask for parts lol, well Corksport will sell twice more of everything to me

And why stop there with the Plasti-Dip :)

So more pictures to come as the parts shows up.

Looking good dude! I bought some yellow tint films for my fogs; I don't think I'm going to paint the trim rings. But it looks really good on your car!

Looking good dude! I bought some yellow tint films for my fogs; I don't think I'm going to paint the trim rings. But it looks really good on your car!

At 1st my wife was scared of the Plasti-dip on her car, I did mine and after seeing that it was all good she asked for the same thing. I showed her a black MZ2 on this forum that was dropped with the same Corksport springs and now she want's some too but she wants Racing Beat spring. She said that it would be a great x-mas gift, including the Corksport dampers and the rear torsion bar... GUYS I'm in trouble lol

That's cool your wife is into the mods. I usually have to convince my wife into letting me do things to her car. On the bright side, she usually doesn't mind helping out with stuff. When we had the miata she was the designated oil filter remover since her small arms and hands fit quite well in spots that give me trouble. I can't wait until my daughter's get strong enough to start helping out....even smaller appendages for the trickiest spots!

That's cool your wife is into the mods. I usually have to convince my wife into letting me do things to her car. On the bright side, she usually doesn't mind helping out with stuff. When we had the miata she was the designated oil filter remover since her small arms and hands fit quite well in spots that give me trouble. I can't wait until my daughter's get strong enough to start helping out....even smaller appendages for the trickiest spots!

Hi hi hi, yep they can go where we can't. Last summer my wife busted a knuckle while giving a hand installing the Cobb SRI on the Speed3, she whined but stayed to help me out till the end. She want to be a part of every part going on her car, maybe she want to know stuff in case I die lol

ok, the stuff should be here on the 6th of june.... I'm pacing a bit but getting the tools ready. Why Corksport put their logo everywhere on the online instructions, I want to get a heads up and it's hard to read with all these logo's in the way :(

My stuff will be here tomorrow! Oh yeah :) So look for what's in the box pictures and I will install the SRI/ram air box/ shift plate...if I got time, the springs.

Ok, here's a update. Received my parts today from Corksport, next order I'll try to get it shipped by slow mail and not UPS....$155 of duties and extra taxes :(

The parts are well packaged, and all are in perfect condition.
I love the look of the Ram Air box :)

It's raining outside and I can't install anything till it stops in a few days :(

So here some pictures of the stuff and "what's in the box"....all this bla bla bla fck I want to install this stuff NOW

946864_10151471927553616_1822034100_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A lil suprise in there :) Nice touch CS, my wife's lil guy went nuts for the min2

Beau Build ! Moi aussi j'ai une 2 grise! Je devrais peut-tre faire un build moi aussi... Nice le modle rduit de la part de corksport !

Springs are on and wow!!!!!! I love the ride, even with the stock dampers. The drop is perfect and the alignment was almost dead on, it was only a bit toe out.

I'll post pictures tomorrow :)

Back