msp black t+sc

My kid asked if that was a microwave. I said yes and daddy wants one lol. That thing looks awsome.

lol thats hilarious when i scrolled threw. it really does look like a microwave... i just noticed my grimy toes in the back to haha.... my bro hooked it up got me a sweet deal on it is there a way to convert the center dash to led like the hvac and whatever else glows on there

Last edited:
got in some work on the car today in class getting the suspension prepped for the 22nd for the auto x i installed the whiteline lower control arm bushing went smoothly.... i need to find a good brand of inner and outer tie rods plus ball joint and install the front sway bar bushing to stop the clunk in the front..... im going to be putting the car back to stock performance wise

Chilled with ebad
null_zps2ddfb675.jpg

Rollin shots on the way to pick my fds
null_zps72c2a11b.jpg

null_zps6a553a16.jpg

null_zpsd48ffd6b.jpg

Got the fds
null_zps1d886510.jpg

null_zpsdff23212.jpg

null_zps9a6a3467.jpg

Getting the tires mounted
null_zps16af073e.jpg

Finally put them on the msp
null_zpscff3954b.jpg

shopping for 3mm spacers currently zero camber in the rear and negative one in the front..... dropped it .75ins in the rear and .5ins in the front more over the 18s.... i wish i had the lip on but its in the works

Last edited:
i want a new fiber images evo 9 carbon hood or a reverse cowl from gemini or xcelerated concepts i think..... good luck though getting one

Had a nice weekend got to auto x my black msp did pretty good... I finally installed my double din the sony sounds great also installed new hardware for the turbo manifold

Ive been thinking about dumping the twin charge idea and just going big turbo gt30r.... The reason why is becuz i dont know what will happen when the supercharger hits boost and the turbos wastegate is set at 6 psi but theres 12 psi running threw the exhaust housing possibly making the turbo over boost.... Also it not cheap to get the supercharger rebuilt and the turbo the cost will exactly same as new gt30 for atpturbo

Ive been thinking about dumping the twin charge idea and just going big turbo gt30r.... The reason why is becuz i dont know what will happen when the supercharger hits boost and the turbos wastegate is set at 6 psi but theres 12 psi running threw the exhaust housing possibly making the turbo over boost.... Also it not cheap to get the supercharger rebuilt and the turbo the cost will exactly same as new gt30 for atpturbo
It will also be significantly easier to tune. By the way I still owe you the megasquirt guide. I need your email once more. You can run the megasquirt on parallel with stock ecu for less $ than the price of a ssftc. I'm personally going that route. Anyways don't want to clutter your thread.

i was looking into twin-charge idea too but quickly gave that up just because of ease; going exact route youre talking too, high-boosted gt30; we'll see how it turns out in next week or so

Ill probably be going with the haltech.... The problem is the outcome of twin charging on a small turbo will not be worth it what im figuring since the exhaust housing cant push much... like i can make short cuts and twin charge without doing a rebuilds on my turbo and supercharger and see the out come but id rather not

Ill probably be going with the haltech.... The problem is the outcome of twin charging on a small turbo will not be worth it what im figuring since the exhaust housing cant push much... like i can make short cuts and twin charge without doing a rebuilds on my turbo and supercharger and see the out come but id rather not
I don't think you wanna take shortcuts on a twin charge setup. I'm not really familiar yet with how well these motors flow. On the K20 the most popular turbo was the GT30 but then again the K20 flows very well. I'm going with the megasquirt in parallel with stock ecu. I almost bought it today but decided against it. I have other priorities right now. Regardless it will be of benefit for the mazda247 community since we're local to each other we can make comparisons between the two tuning methods. Also we have somewhat of a different approach to tuning. You're not concerned with emissions while I am. In any case I look forward to the completion of your project.

Last edited:
Im pretty sure the gt30 is gonna be choices of all 4 cylinder cars do to the fact its a quick spooling turbo its not that big..... The reason why im going haltech becuz im gonna run it as a full standalone (i have a place to smog my car) ill definitely be down to make comparisons.... if i decide to keep the sc for my dd i will be going with a mega squirt.... Been thinking about picking up a p5 and using the supercharger for it

I was wondering if you'd be down to press some bushings in for me like you did yours if I bought them.

Back