msp black t+sc

Ahhh. Don't know much about the haltec but it probably can switch the sc on and off pending rpm. I wanted the sc to help with my turbo lag and increase low end torque. I'm pushing 20psi now but I don't even see half of that till a little before 4k rpm. Either way good luck on ur journey. I'll be following.

Ahhh. Don't know much about the haltec but it probably can switch the sc on and off pending rpm. I wanted the sc to help with my turbo lag and increase low end torque. I'm pushing 20psi now but I don't even see half of that till a little before 4k rpm. Either way good luck on ur journey. I'll be following.

Yea thats basically the idea for low end and mid range power... About 3 to 5 month it should be running once running and driving ill try to take care of the tuning... Thanks a lot man

I bet when that 20 psi hits ur car starts to toast the tires

Disregard my previous post I thought you were looking at the roof spoiler on the window not the trunk spoiler.

Last edited:
I WAS AT THE H.R.E SHOW AT THE WAREHOUSE

beauty

i dont care for the front end

but the hard top is beast

dope wagon

crazy

my favorite car threw

turbo bug

Last edited:
i hope you guys like the pics of the cars i liked at the show the blue nsx personally know the guy really cool person beautiful car

Couldn't go to the show with cleaning up my car
Started of with the hood clean up know just need some new hood pins

then installed the ********** rad mounts

at the show wish i had my msp lip on but its coming

aerocatch pins would clean up the front of your hood nicely and you give you the ability to lose the OE latch. The show pics were great to see.

those look cool... but the aerocatch are a proven solution
although i just read the bottom of the page and it says that it's NHRA approved...
give them a try and give us feedback

for steel hoods they might work better... but for cf im not too sure...

the mini latches are quite small... if you forget to unlatch before pulling on the hood i believe there is a greater chance of damaging the hood... also the tolerance for error looks slim when installing...

but who knows... i've never tried them... and never looked for some reviews... i'm just speculating

Last edited:
So i just got lucky got a decent shape 105k engine from my buddies lx for free for helping him move out got a new harness coming for my black msp so i can remove the aem fi/c 6 becuz the harness looks like s*** from who ever wired the aem up after i pull the f up harness from the my black one and install the untampered harness im gonna remove the aem fix the harness back to stock and swap that into my grey msp cuz i stopped tryna do the full wires tuck to much bs doing the full wire tuck im gonna put the grey msp back to stock might have some light mods and sell it to buy a daily driver which is gonna be 323 sedan and possibly since ill have two extra engine now fsdet swap the 323

when it will be running with the 105k engine like 4500 is what im looking

pretty much what its gonna look like probably will put on the msp fog light if i dont sell them sitting on racing harts..... to bad after the paint the car looks titanium silver im so mad cuz it has a brand new front bumper that would of been nice for my black msp

Last edited:
put together the intake manifold i ported set the gasket and decided to go ahead and install the ported intake manifold which is currently for sale might get a dyno sheet before and after currently running an oem with all of the valves deleted no porting period also installed the adp and rerouted a bunch of vacuum lines getting smother.... i will install the ported manifold with the jays racing spacer kit

finally got the exact bov i wanted to run for the twin charge set up in great condition
its a hks super sound love the design look like a ray gun

not mounted but ran a vacuum sources to ensure it works

Back