ZPS Build Thread

I thought that too, but after looking at the data I was even slower in turn 7 and there is no reason to take that turn easy. Especially for me in the 2.

You never had to point me by. I don't think we were ever together on track.

Once I was a car or 2 behind you in the conga line coming down to 10a, and I decided to pit out to get room. Black flags came out by the time I got to turn 5. Agreed that turn 7 is a good one, I spun there once. I think I'm going to sign up for the Track Night event next month and finally take the 2.

I just noticed there is a TNIA the following month at the end of august, which will work better for me. Can you guys do that one? It would be awesome if we can get all our 2's out there!

Yea I was thinking on going back to CMP now that I don't have to worry about my clutch slipping. Main thing is getting the RX7 going right now for Jzilla events in the fall.

Hey guys. I have been away from the forum for a while because I have been working on a bunch of other projects. One of the things I have been wanting to do is to update my youtube channel to have more informative kinds of videos. Well now that it is the new year I am starting to work on that. I have updated my youtube channel to have the new name of Falcon Garage. I have just uploaded a quick intro video for the update, but there is a lot more to come including videos about my 2. Where it is and where it will be going for the build.

https://youtu.be/3oxhZdCQUC0

Zach

Back