Car jumpes when i hit 40mph and 6mph

RotaryFreak

:
Mazda RX8 Grand Touring
hey guys, just bought myself a RX8 Grand Touring and im having some problems.
everything was working fine till one day the car kept jumping (as if it was starving of something). so i took to it 3 mechanics and they didnt no jack. they kept saying it was bad gas, i wasnt shifting at the right time etc..
i decided to take off my Racing Beat Intake and cleaned it (trust me..by the looks of it the previous owner didnt know they had to be cleaned, and it was installed wrong) as it was cleaned and put in correctly i thought it would fix the problem..it did..sorta..it runs smoother but yet it still jumps at 48 and when it passes 48 its fine and happens again at 58..i have no idea whats happening.

ive had a couple of engine lights come on, the first time it came on it was a pending code (misfire on 2 and 4 spark plugs) the others was something to do with the intake 2nd something...dont remember the code. but it passed when the intake was clean. (little more information on the intake; i cleaned from the throttle body to the cone, and cleaned all sensors and gaskets or O-Rings)
but now no light is on and the car is jumping.

i do have a slight leak from my downpipe to the cat, i dont think there is a gasket there and my 02 sensors are miscommunicating with each other and sending out different codes to the ECU.

if anyone has any information, ideas or fixes please tell me..
i love this car..her name is maddy :) ha

You're ignoring the fact that the MIL is on? Address that first.

There is no MIL on..thats whats throwing everything off.
i want to hook it up to a machine that tells me everything about the car and what sensors needs to be replaced...but i dont wanna pay alot of money for something tiny or small

What does live data recordings show on the DTCs stored in the fault memory.

Back