All Weather Mats...Which?

I just came across the Maxpider brand on eBay, and I have been trying to find a US vendor for them. I really like the clean look of them.

Would you happen to have a picture of them in your car?

Canada gets all the cool floormats, these and the CX-5 logo'd WeatherTech ones.

I got them front and back from Amazon in the US. Weirdly, it was actually a little cheaper to buy the front and back separate, than it was to buy both front and back as a single item on Amazon. Didn't save much, but, what the heck, didn't cost me any more to do it that way.

Trying to summarize..

BrandDead pedal coverageRemote fuel-filler lid release coverageCoverage Notes
OEM MazdaNoYesLip lower than others?
WeathertechPartialNoMissing back lip
Husky LinersYesCovered overN/A
Aries/Maxpider 3D
User Pictures: post #48 by costermonger, post #56 by felt_rider
YesNoN/A

Please let me know if I got some information wrong since it was gathered from forum posts. Also, if you can give the height of the lips I could add it.

Last edited:
I got them front and back from Amazon in the US. Weirdly, it was actually a little cheaper to buy the front and back separate, than it was to buy both front and back as a single item on Amazon. Didn't save much, but, what the heck, didn't cost me any more to do it that way.

I just purchased the Maxpider liners front and back from Amazon and they are great. Perfect fit and packaged well.

Trying to summarize..

Aries/Maxpider 3DYesNoN/A

Please let me know if I got some information wrong since it was gathered from forum posts. Also, if you can give the height of the lips I could add it.

Thanks for posting this...what does "Remote fuel-filler lid release coverage" mean? Cheers again for posting this.

Also, is it possible to add links to user taken images in your comparison? Thanks!!

Finally what about findway as an option?

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this...what does "Remote fuel-filler lid release coverage" mean? Cheers again for posting this.

Also, is it possible to add links to user taken images in your comparison? Thanks!!
I mean that the small lever on the driver's side to release the fuel-filler lid is covered or not, you can see for the Aris/Maxpider 3D, there are some images in post #48 and post #56 of this thread.

Finally what about findway as an option?
I have not stumbled upon that brand during my research, if you do, let me know and I'll update the table.

Trying to summarize..

Aries/Maxpider 3D
User Pictures: post #48 by costermonger, post #56 by felt_rider
YesNoN/A

Thanks for posting this comparison table. I wish I saw this before I got my OEM all weather floor mats. OEM mats are cheaper but the coverage is disappointing as it's intended for a mat not a liner.

The OEM driver mat does not cover remote fuel-filler lid release as your table stated. And please include the major flaw on WeatherTech mentioned in post #110 and #148. And I believe Mazda sells OEM floor liners made by WeatherTech which is not available in the US.

we saw some mazda weathertech liners at the dealership - looked good but we went with the mazda premium liners front and back, higher edges a real plus

snow, slush etc a real bear here most winters

a little pricier at the dealership prices, but we added approx $1500 in items knowing we could get them cheaper after market, but used that when negotiating
- seemed to work, we stayed mostly firm in our price and add-ons, left it to them to rearrange prices where ever they had to to make their invoice work for them ... and let them come to us

we saw some mazda weathertech liners at the dealership - looked good but we went with the mazda premium liners front and back, higher edges a real plus
snow, slush etc a real bear here most winters
a little pricier at the dealership prices, but we added approx $1500 in items knowing we could get them cheaper after market, but used that when negotiating
- seemed to work, we stayed mostly firm in our price and add-ons, left it to them to rearrange prices where ever they had to to make their invoice work for them ... and let them come to us
So there is another kind of OEM premium floor liners in Canada? I saw people said the OEM floor liners in Canada, which is not available in the US, is exactly the same as WeatherTech's other than a CX-5 logo. Now yours seems a new breed? Can you post a picture or part number?

So there is another kind of OEM premium floor liners in Canada? I saw people said the OEM floor liners in Canada, which is not available in the US, is exactly the same as WeatherTech's other than a CX-5 logo. Now yours seems a new breed? Can you post a picture or part number?
sorry, missed your question

on the mazda canada website, http://www.mazda.ca/MciWeb/buildPrice.action , build your own, it lists 3 types

FLOOR LINERS $210.00
FLOOR MATS - ALL WEATHER MATS - $150.00
PREMIUM FLOOR LINERS - 1ST ROW - $175.00
PREMIUM FLOOR LINERS - 2ND ROW - $129.00

we had all weather types in other vehicles, but still got some carpet damage, so decided to go big this time LOL

attachment.php
-----
attachment.php

driver side - pedal view-----driver floor view

attachment.php

front passenger

attachment.php
------
attachment.php

rear passenger--------rear passenger - full across (one piece)

the colour matches the vehicle interior (blk leather) although the pics don't really show it on the front ones due to the phone flash

they're installed, stock carpet mats pulled -you can see the grommet type things on the front pics

depth is 2" for the front ones, 3" for the rear piece

like i said in orig post - a little pricey compared to some but we threw them in as part of overall pillaging negotiations :)
btw - we considered both the husky liners and the spider ones too
and prices really suck here for most accessories, especially if you get them from US firm and pay the exchange on top

sorry - no part no.

Last edited:
on the mazda canada website, http://www.mazda.ca/MciWeb/buildPrice.action , build your own, it lists 3 types
FLOOR LINERS $210.00

we had all weather types in other vehicles, but still got some carpet damage, so decided to go big this time LOL
attachment.php
-----
attachment.php

attachment.php

front passenger
attachment.php
------
attachment.php

the colour matches the vehicle interior (blk leather) although the pics don't really show it on the front ones due to the phone flash
they're installed, stock carpet mats pulled -you can see the grommet type things on the front pics
like i said in orig post - a little pricey compared to some but we threw them in as part of overall pillaging negotiations :)
and prices really suck here for most accessories, especially if you get them from US firm and pay the exchange on top
sorry - no part no.
Thanks for the photos. These OEM premium floor liners look very nice! Had these been available in the US, I'd go for these too! I was wondering if any of the after-market ones in the US look similar to these?

FLOOR LINERS $210.00

attachment.php
-----
attachment.php

attachment.php

front passenger

attachment.php
------
attachment.php

sorry - no part no.

A search for these yields no results what so ever. Why does Canada get the good stuff?

A search for these yields no results what so ever. Why does Canada get the good stuff?

only place i've seen them is on the accessories page when doing the build yer own (Cdn site)

canadians are so nice and polite, and much of the country is slush city for 4-8 months of the year - we deserve them LOL

I didn't last weekend but am getting them this weekend. I promise to post a full review with photos.

It's $99 cdn, which I believe is about $8 U.S.!! (Harhar!!)

Cool. We've had our Mazda5 Findways for almost a year and have really liked them thus far. They've cleaned up well the couple of times I've had to do it. Scrub with a brush, water, and some mild soap and then let it air dry in the sun. Only issue we ran into was the heel pad started to peel up in one corner. The owners sent us some adhesive for it and it has stayed down ever since.

For pics of them in our MZ5:

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...-3D-Floor-Liners-(Pics-amp-Review)&highlight=

Last edited:
Back