My wife's new cx5, euro led drl's, led scuff plates, led footwell lights from uk

tireman1

:
mazda cx5 gt tech
mazdA 069 (800x600).jpgmazdA 074 (800x600).jpgmazdA 065 (800x600) (2).jpgmazdA 070 (800x600).jpgmazdA 066 (800x600).jpg

it's a part of additional equipment. If you choose so, you get different bumper (with those "holes" already), though I'm not sure if you want to add DRL later on (on a regular bumper).

I didn't take it, as DRL sits too low, was afraid some road stones would break it rather sooner than later (just one more headache). In that respect, I like new Mazda6 solution better (incorporated into main highlights)..... Guess it will come with CX-5 refresh....

EDIT:
Just spoke to Mazda Vienna, it's not a different bumper, just that plastic "lip" at the bottom of the bumper. Price is 400 EUR

Cheers,
Miki

Last edited:
I had to take off the entire front bumper and cut out the holes.There was a template supplied in the instructions,i used a hand held jigsaw and trimmed with a carpet tool.It was much easier then installing the interior scuff plates and footwell leds.Everything took most of the day 700am to almost 700pm.On a nother thread i think it shows the instructions on how to install .

Looking great

Looks tremendous. I have ordered the same accessories for my sport nav due for delivery in December. Can't wait!

Glad you finally got the pictures up - I didn't realize our wives both drove twin CX-5s!

Is that a GT with tech as well? :)

We're still on the fence about spending that kind of coin for lighting. Either way, your install looks fantastic!!!

Back