2014 Mazda3?

Mazdafreak16

:
93 VW Eurovan 5 speed manual
Update 2/13/13:

Found another rendering/leak of the 2015 Mazda3. I'm not sure I like it as much as the other photo, but here it is.

Yez35.jpg

I'm not sure if anybody else has seen this article.

2014-mazda-3-5-door-artists-rendering-photo-475722-s-520x318.jpg

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2014-mazda-3-rendering-and-information-news

This is off the Car and Driver website, all credits go to them.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up via PM, added the pic to your post and moved it to the 2010+ Mazda3 Section.

Even though it's a rendering...Looks good and it may not be far off from the production version...We'll see! :D

Thanks for the heads up via PM, added the pic to your post and moved it to the 2010+ Mazda3 Section.

Even though it's a rendering...Looks good and it may not be far off from the production version...We'll see! :D

Okay, I wasn't sure where to post this so thanks!

Thanks for the update...If real, it looks like a concept for the next Mazda3 as opposed to a production prototype...

Yez35.jpg

This rendering looks like a concept car, and the production version is the red one. The new 6 was more aggressive in the grille and the production version was more subtle, just like these pictures.

This rendering looks like a concept car, and the production version is the red one. The new 6 was more aggressive in the grille and the production version was more subtle, just like these pictures.

That's what I was thinking. I hope the red one looks exactly like the production car, though.

The fog light area and thicker strip on the grille were on the concept 6, and the production model toned it down a bit. I wish the fog light area would make it to production.

The new 2014 3 will be built in Mexico. I don't think I'll buy until reliability is proven (or NOT).

The new plant won't be ready to open until 2014 to start building 2015 models. So, we should be able to get Japanese built next gen 3s for the first year.

Back