FS: Sedan Wings West rear lip and trunk weather striping

Status
Not open for further replies.
dsc00880l.jpg

dsc00870a.jpg

Its a complete lip like the msp lip it wont go over the msp lip. Its a nice lip i wanted one but i ended up with the msp lip so someone needs to snatch this lip up.

Urethane very strong and easy to mount...

As it is urethane, does this mean that it could be folded in half (temporarily of course) to reduce the size of the shipping box?
This was done for the DG replica lips.

While you are looking at international shipping rates ^ , what would be a rough estimate on shipping to Australia (4067) based on it being able to be folded in half?

Cheers.

how much shipped to 00921 puerto rico

I am going to the post office tomorrow. I will get a shipping quote.

As it is urethane, does this mean that it could be folded in half (temporarily of course) to reduce the size of the shipping box?

While you are looking at international shipping rates ^ , what would be a rough estimate on shipping to Australia (4067) based on it being able to be folded in half?

Cheers.

I don't know about folding it in half. It came in a pretty big box. Might be expensive to ship to AUS... I will check...

how much shipped to 00921 puerto rico

I got my dg lip folded not sure if the wing west one will bend like the dg one but im sure hell check.

I can fold it in half to ship. Either way it will be expensive. Shipping within Continental US is approximately $35, $40 to PR and and around $60 to Australia... Sorry for the delay i have been boxing and shipping parts all week and on top of that I just got my Acura back from the body shop for the second time and it still needs more work. WHO USES A HOT GLUE GUN TO INSTALL TRIM PEICES?

I can fold it in half to ship. Either way it will be expensive. Shipping within Continental US is approximately $35, $40 to PR and and around $60 to Australia... Sorry for the delay i have been boxing and shipping parts all week and on top of that I just got my Acura back from the body shop for the second time and it still needs more work. WHO USES A HOT GLUE GUN TO INSTALL TRIM PEICES?

I'll take the lip.
Will PM you shortly to sort out shipping and payment details.
Cheers.

I just checked USPS online for a shipping quote to Australia and it was $247. I seriously under estimated the cost of shipping overseas. I will package the rear lip tomorrow and get a more accurate quote from USPS UPS FedEx and DHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back