Font Motorsports Mazda 2 Build

OK guys!

I understand all the concern about Dynotronics but this is my build thread and I do not want it turned into the Better Business Bureau. I will get all the facts soon enough. If you have any concerns and/or questions regarding anything that has to do with Dynotronics please send me a private message.

After i get all the answers i will start my own Dynotronics ECU Flash thread.

Last edited:
OK guys!

I understand all the concern about Dynotronics but this is my build thread and I do not want it turned into the Better Business Bureau. I will get all the facts soon enough. If you have any concerns and/or questions regarding anything that has to do with Dynotronics please send me a private message.

After i get all the answers i will start my own Dynotronics ECU Flash thread.

Can't wait to see the results !!!

(you'll need my tires)

Andres

UPDATE - I was able to speak with Joe from Dynotronics on the phone and he took his time answering all 17 of your questions. He thoroughly went over every one of them. I'll post the answers hopefully sometime this week.

UPDATE -

I haven't posted much but that's only because I've been busy for months and months and
months. Here's a tease. :)

UK Projector Headlights
- Massive amount of custom work i had to do. Modifications
and Paint.

BuiltTease1

Thai Center Dual Exhaust
- Custom work needed to fit around mysterious black box
underneath the rear.

BuiltTease2

Thai Front Bumper - Plug-n-Play. Needs painting.

BuiltTease3

Thai Rear Bumper - Needs painting. Not Plug-n-Play. Wait till I show you what needs to
be done to fit this.

BuiltTease4

Thai Front Bumper Fog Light Covers
- Painting silver accent to match my Projector
Headlights.

BuiltTease5

+20 Offset Wheels
- Very hard to get. especially in this color.

BuiltTease6

Last edited:
You dirty bastard!!!! Show us the rest!

Sorry you feel that way. haha.... Soon. I'm picky so a professional photographer friend will shoot some pics for me after the bumpers are painted. Which should be next week. Projector Headlights are done. Wheels are done. Dual Exhaust is still an on going project. I have plans for a rear diffuser. ;)

The good smiley front bumper... I hate you...

That's it! I'm not sharing any more! ;)

I can get you anything i have but of course shipping it from Thailand is a biiiiatch. Like i said. This has been more then a year process for me so far. Still more to come.

How much work was involved in the projector lights? Im figuring you had to do some custom wiring for the HID low and halogen highs.

How much work was involved in the projector lights? Im figuring you had to do some custom wiring for the HID low and halogen highs.

Well, the wiring was the easy part. I had to cut into the OEM shrouds a lot. It was nerve wracking. I also had to do my own custom brackets. I'll go into detail once i have the good pics.

Back